Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy CC By Paypal

Discussion on Buy CC By Paypal within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy CC By Paypal

Hello can some1 tell me how can i buy Wcoins by Paypal please?
Old 12/14/2011, 15:35   #2

idk if im sure, but i read something about buying mol points (or wathever it is) with paypal and buying with the mol points wc
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2011, 15:45   #3

Well yes i got Moll account i tryed to got Mol Points but i cant they send me this message to my Mol Email

Facing issues with PayPal?

Thank you for attempting to top-up your MOL Member account using PayPal. However, due to security reasons we are unable to process your payment via PayPal at present. Please bear with us as we attempt to provide a better user experience in the very near future.

In the meantime, we recommend that you purchase MOLPoints using one of our other internationally recognized, secure payment services available in your region. Find out where you can top-up MOLPoints locally via online banking, physical outlets, and mobile reloads here.

Thank you and have a nice day.

MOL Customer Care
Old 12/14/2011, 15:50   #4

hmmm never bought wc, sorry i can't help you from hear
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2011, 15:54   #5

no problem thanks anyway hope some1 can help me xD
Old 12/14/2011, 18:01   #6

elite*gold: 150
you can buy through MOL and other ones that support paypal. You either have to have the money directly in your paypal account or set up so it takes it off a credit card/prepaidcredit card.

If the payment is not being processed it is usually somehting to do with paypal it's self or different information eg adresses on both the MOL/paypal accounts.
Contact paypal directly cause I have not been having any issues using paypal to purcahse any MOL points.
Old 12/15/2011, 02:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiddleOfRevenge View Post
no problem thanks anyway hope some1 can help me xD
1st ? u in a country that has those game cards? those just as well unless u cant get out ur house ^^ but for ur problem i would directly call them or email over and over till u get response. Mol is Malaysia and WZ is Korea so get a phone card if ur calling them
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2011, 08:53   #8

well im From Spain so idk :S
Old 12/15/2011, 09:15   #9

come in the borderline of france we have paysafecards x)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2011, 09:22   #10

kinda funny me to got paysafecard but idk how to buy with Paypal all my money are in paypal :S