Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super talisman package

Discussion on Super talisman package within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Super talisman package

Hey I have a question...I would have asked that on the archlord forums if they were up....Anyways that package on the mysterious server(200 wc or wcp) is it in wc or wcp? Do i need wc or wcp to buy it?

I am going to buy a prepaid card and thought that if i can buy it with wc i could spend 5$ on that....
Old 11/26/2011, 03:34   #2

Not sure how it works for you, but i'm in Canada, and I buy pre paid credit cards and can get WCp with it, so you can buy whatever you want. It goes through money bookers. Hope this helps.
And yes, I believe that package is WCp.
Old 11/26/2011, 03:51   #3

I believe you can get it with either C or P

edit: but no matter what u buy it with, the lv4 pets are BOUND to you
they cannot be traded, so if u want the lv4 pets on a toon, put the cc on w/e account u want pets on cuz you cant trade the pets over to another toon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2011, 06:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide-ceg- View Post
Not sure how it works for you, but i'm in Canada, and I buy pre paid credit cards and can get WCp with it, so you can buy whatever you want. It goes through money bookers. Hope this helps.
And yes, I believe that package is WCp.
thanks for the answers guys. Also I am in Canada too.
Old 11/26/2011, 09:03   #5

elite*gold: 150
yes it is both w(c) and w (p) dont matter what one you purchase it with , I bought over 15 packages with the earn free coins survey's

ah oh dagus your surrounded by Canadians.
Old 11/26/2011, 13:13   #6

beats mexicans i guess
Old 11/26/2011, 19:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
yes it is both w(c) and w (p) dont matter what one you purchase it with , I bought over 15 packages with the earn free coins survey's

ah oh dagus your surrounded by Canadians.
oh thanks for reminding me about the survey's. I know there is a tutorial on elitepvp somewhere...I will look for it and see if i can get it for free

EDIT: nvm I saw a post saying that there are no more surveys