Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord x: The Chronicles (opinion)

Discussion on Archlord x: The Chronicles (opinion) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Archlord x: The Chronicles (opinion)

I think it will be better than the actual archlord and more fun since archlord came to webzen :P.

there will be;

Better graphics
no cash shop items that can affect game balance, but due charisma
Gender-system and much more styles to create you char.
more then 100 items per class.
epic item creation due farming or charisma
rvr-based system

what dou you think?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 14:06   #2

remake of WoW, but with archlord chars and maps... nothing else to say it will sux
Old 11/14/2011, 14:48   #3

i on the otherhand think it will be great since it gives an option to players who use their heads b4 their wallets in this game, (i will stay on normal AL tho)
Old 11/14/2011, 15:50   #4

there wont be chantra items to buy with wc only in the begining ... comon its webzen !
Old 11/14/2011, 17:47   #5

would be nice to have a game like that but no chance that webzen will launch such a game
Old 11/14/2011, 18:35   #6

Quote:
MMORPG.com:

How have you decided to handle character deaths? Will there be penalties, and if so, what forms will they take?

Sung Jin Hong:

Archlord X is based on PvP, so we are deeply concerned about the penalty issue. The race that wins in PvP will obtain a Charisma Point, and a losing character can drop an inventory item randomly or have it destroyed. In PvE mode, there will be a penalty that lowers the amount of experience points gained, similar to other MMORPGs.
Return of old cyripus time...maybe.
The graphics look ******, we want normal AL style and not WoW comic graphics.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2011, 21:07   #7

Yaye archlord with a rifle.
Next they with release archlord with an SMG, then nuke

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 21:48   #8

still thinking its a poor version of AL that wont be like the old one and the players who like to play AL as it is, i personally didnt find any mmorpg as AL so the ppl who will play chronicle is the ppl who like playin wow and not AL enough said
Old 11/15/2011, 11:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientPlayer View Post
Return of old cyripus time...maybe.
The graphics look ******, we want normal AL style and not WoW comic graphics.
wow, never saw so much bullshit in one post, wow is far away from having your so called comic graphics

so many idiots complain about webzen and its bugs in archlord, now they want to release a new version of archlord, so screw you and be happy they care at least a little about you
Old 11/15/2011, 13:06   #10

make patient till we test it
Old 11/15/2011, 13:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Breeze View Post
wow, never saw so much bullshit in one post, wow is far away from having your so called comic graphics

so many idiots complain about webzen and its bugs in archlord, now they want to release a new version of archlord, so screw you and be happy they care at least a little about you

But it's not that we dont like archlord :P. it are the bugs and no-response from webzen that we dont like. but yh sometimes it's easier to release a new entire game then find and solve the bugs in the old one xD.

i'm happy that i dont put much money in it . know people who spent more than 50eur a week. probably there are people who spent more . poor people . . .
Old 11/15/2011, 13:30   #12

tl;dr

ofc, if we need to create a new char = gtfo
Old 11/15/2011, 14:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvje View Post
tl;dr

ofc, if we need to create a new char = gtfo
wonnna buy more lvl 120 characters ?
Old 11/15/2011, 16:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsapatsa View Post
wonnna buy more lvl 120 characters ?
Dear sir, my english ain't the best but i would use wanna* instead of "wonnna"

(troll : b**** please, trying to flame people, write 6 words and makes 20 spelling mistakes )

You made me laugh, as it seems it comes from somebody who has a non-functioning brain.

I guess no one would give a flying **** BUT let me explain you my point of view :

-If you take a look at it, buying a char which is finished is way less expensive than grinding ur own char to 120

-Only retards would have kept playing a bugged char (knight) who doesn't have any HH skills working.

-Stopped the game since mai, havent spent any CC since months ... buying a char for the price of his necki = cheap + a good deal (imo)

-That ranger 3 shoots you :-)

Looking forward to ur QQ buddy

PS :
Old 11/15/2011, 18:51   #15

We don't need you in here.