Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

missing items

Discussion on missing items within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
missing items

AL is in serious trobles with items,cc dissapering but i heard some ppl gain cc and item they havent had before
can some1 find out how to take advantage of those problems?
Old 07/18/2008, 15:26   #2

i just lost some of my stuff when i logged into the game (uniques, unnecessary stuff and even a part of my armor what i was wearing) soo.. i got realy ****** actually and.. well yeah CM sucks
Old 07/18/2008, 16:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by diresu View Post
AL is in serious trobles with items,cc dissapering but i heard some ppl gain cc and item they havent had before
can some1 find out how to take advantage of those problems?
i lost...my ep1 block gauntlets...im p1ssed...
Old 07/18/2008, 23:15   #4

yes i know im in process of finding them with a gm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[5165] missing items? acc's invisable?
01/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
has any1 ever had this problem? and how could i possibly fix this? on my side of the client is fine but thats the view from sum1 else playing... http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1149/34160740. jpg
Question regarding missing drop items
11/11/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
After hours... and hours of reading through the forums, I have finally figured out how to create my version of vac hack (with wall and speed hack). Everything is working dandy, and I thank all the posters for the hints and tutorials that pointed me to the right direction. I only have one issue that I just cannot figure out. When I kill my mobs outside the walls of the map (black ground), all the items including dills are completely missing. What's more interesting is that only fortress...
items missing.
12/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
anyone else managed to get into their server for a bit and find one of your items missing? My ears were on me before maint and now I got in for about 2 minutes and they were gone. It couldn't be a rollback because I've had em a long time. I noticed other players with stuff missing also. Didn't get to ask em though because we all d/c after like 2 minutes. :cry: