Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to refine a realm piece ?

Discussion on How to refine a realm piece ? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to refine a realm piece ?

Hi erverybody,

last few days I saw often posted : realm (o/3) could be 0/4 if using a destiny prayer stone. How does that work ? I tried to give the armor in the refinery,tried to put stone in and so on. But nothing happened.

Can some1 pls explain (for Noobs ) how to do it ??

thx in advance
Marf
Old 10/19/2011, 12:18   #2

Dont use refinery. Just take the destiny stone and drop it on armor, just as you do with stones.
• does not work with cf or bg or hh pieces, only with ice, lighning, poison.
• only works on top & pants, not gloves, helmets, boots
• instead of make 0/3 -> 0/4, it may become reinforced +1 or +2. In this case, use reinforcements until it resets, and then try again with other destiny stone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2011, 12:19   #3

Quote:
Hi erverybody,

last few days I saw often posted : realm (o/3) could be 0/4 if using a destiny prayer stone. How does that work ?
works on poison/light/ HH armors and pants. Just drap the stone on the armor. Armor needs to be empty, not reffed

Quote:
I tried to give the armor in the refinery,tried to put stone in and so on. But nothing happened.
u dont need refinery

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
• does not work with cf or bg or hh pieces
does work with bg and hh armors lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2011, 13:42   #4

Does work on bg armor/pants lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2011, 19:35   #5

ok, ok

i see now where my mistake is/was: i tried it with CF armor

Thx @kinq1, P!tch and botpet for these helpful answers !!

Nice greetz
Marf
Old 10/20/2011, 02:08   #6

To clarify this garbled mess:

Drag Destiny stone over Armour Top or Pants in your inventory to have a chance at getting a 4th slot in the top, or a 3rd slot in the pants.

This only works with BG/Ice/Lightning/Poison/HH armours.

The armour piece must be 0[0/3] for top, and 0[0/2] for pants to begin with.

If it has already stones in, they must be cleared out, and if there is any reinforcement, you have to take it to the blacksmith to reinforce it till it re-sets to 0.

Be prepared to grit your teeth at this process. Sometimes the destiny stone will just add 1 or 2 reinforcements to the piece, and then you will have to do the blacksmith thing again to re-set it.

Be prepared to waste a lot of Destiny Stones and Reinforcement Pots also. You can get lucky on first or second go though.