Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tired of webzen

Discussion on tired of webzen within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/25/2011, 17:22   #31

elite*gold: 80
I know people doing surprise bandshirt sales you're paying 5$ and get a random shirt of a random band.
Sales are low, cuz nobody knows if its good or bad. So I guess that's the same here, screen with date of lvl 1 char monday and lvl 90 tuesday would be a good proof. I know getting levels isn't the only thing your 'hack' is about, but would be a beginning of
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2011, 18:34   #32

elite*gold: 50
Just think Ladys :d How could this realy work?
1. LvL with CE memory hacks... i say impossible! All is Serverside... so now we have the answer
.. 2. Packer Sniffing.. sniff packet and send mod packets back.. but since AL has GG it's not possible .. and don't forgett the encryption (Twofish or was it Blowfish ?! i don*t remeber right)

So yes i think it's nothing but a scam!
Old 09/26/2011, 14:33   #33

elite*gold: 0
if you don't know everything please close ur big mouth Koreans know everything ... You just don't know, I didn't know when I was young but now I do,anyway sales are over
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2011, 15:02   #34

elite*gold: 0
BUSTED.

Tags
archer, archlord, guide, hack, trade