Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hai one silly question

Discussion on Hai one silly question within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hai one silly question

Hey i might try Archlord again...but i am not really a grind ***** so, is there any bot like in CM times?
and, is this game worth to play again?
Is there any other game similar to Archlord?
ty for asnwers
Old 07/15/2011, 16:01   #2

since youre blind i wouldnt advice you to play archlord. how could you find this forum anyway?
Old 07/15/2011, 16:23   #3

lol, instead of trolling atleast try to help him O.o

There are a couple bots around on page 1 -3 or so on this website.
The game is way better content wise than CM time so maybe that is enough for you? Theres a newer race called dragonscion as well. You can combine uniques now. You can get realms in Chaotic Frontier from level 30 - 70. Then you got ice poison and lightning like old times. Uniques are bound but you can trade them with marvel scrolls that cost 7$ on chantra store. A new update is coming before the month ends that raises level cap from 99 to 120 and adds both heroic skills and equipment as well as rare accessories to the game (yellow name accessories). There is a new area for leveling super fast called BG. If you are 71 BG makes exp in ice seem like latria and does the same in the other 2 realms as well. Since the exp is so awesome there expect to be pked a few times b4 u actually level unless u are an awesome tanker
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2011, 17:38   #4

that exactly was his point,cut this young fellow didnt even bothered to look for pinned topics lol
Old 07/15/2011, 18:07   #5

aha...and those bots work?

woow lvl120? **** thats alot...and btw about BG, thats pay to play map? cuz i cant pay:/
Old 07/15/2011, 18:07   #6

ups sorry...for double post...

btw, dont be so serious and rather answer on my question...and yeh i saw a post about bot with multiple pages and last page is full of "doesnt work" bla bla...so i just made a post if theres actually a bot wich works.
Old 07/15/2011, 18:07   #7

botting is really slow way of lvling. so i dont recommend
Old 07/15/2011, 18:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirogio1 View Post
botting is really slow way of lvling. so i dont recommend
yeah, but i dont wanna spend hours for grinding...cuz i have holidays and id just play 1-2h per day
Old 07/15/2011, 18:24   #9

Then dont play AL.
Webzen made the attack speed of mobs much faster, you got more cooldown on your pots then in CM, and your basic stats are a bit lower then in CM.
Therefore the armor stats are weird, like 15% physi resistance at trousers, etc.
And you often have free spots, cause all that new-era-webzen gamers grind in BG.
I have spend half a year or more to make my knight lv95+ on CM, nowadays they make a knight lv1 to lv99 in 3 days. Webzen donates normal cm uniques to the players, meanwhile they have better uniques now, like barom rings with allskills+1, shutas with crit or cast, etc.

And without wc you dont come very far. its not p2p, but you need alot of wc only to survive, cause everyone is running around on wc now.

I dont recommend you to play webzen archlord. Better wait for working episode 2 CM-style private server.
Old 07/15/2011, 18:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientPlayer View Post
Then dont play AL.
Webzen made the attack speed of mobs much faster, you got more cooldown on your pots then in CM, and your basic stats are a bit lower then in CM.
Therefore the armor stats are weird, like 15% physi resistance at trousers, etc.
And you often have free spots, cause all that new-era-webzen gamers grind in BG.
I have spend half a year or more to make my knight lv95+ on CM, nowadays they make a knight lv1 to lv99 in 3 days. Webzen donates normal cm uniques to the players, meanwhile they have better uniques now, like barom rings with allskills+1, shutas with crit or cast, etc.

And without wc you dont come very far. its not p2p, but you need alot of wc only to survive, cause everyone is running around on wc now.

I dont recommend you to play webzen archlord. Better wait for working episode 2 CM-style private server.
I played on celestia archlord.... Id like to play private but all Al privates get shut down :/
Old 07/15/2011, 21:31   #11

Grinding by yourself is much faster than botting.
Old 07/16/2011, 00:15   #12

so is there any pserver comming up? And will actually stay online for decent time period?
And also, is there any game which would be like Al? I really liked cm al, dunno why so If anyone knows game like al please write here
Old 07/16/2011, 01:01   #13

skater , my opinion is that you should start webzen , and that strongest class atm is zerk , just ask dagus(Webzen Volunteer) , he will say
ZERK FTW!
and like 30% of this forum , but all classes are good atm if you know how to build them. And you really dont need cc to lvl easly , you just need patience and to know how to collect mobs.
Anyway , wb to game :P
Old 07/16/2011, 13:03   #14

Ok i downloaded game...
So can someone give me a link of a working bot? I am lvl42 atm, cuz i transfered one account that i remembered from cm...
Old 07/16/2011, 14:55   #15

What class are you?