Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PowerLeveling Service

Discussion on PowerLeveling Service within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PowerLeveling Service

Hello all, I've been here quite a while now, selling accounts and trading. So now I've checked out some sites power leveling rates, Tonypowerlevel and Gamekoo seems to be the cheapest sites I've found. The rates are $49USD for Levels 1-35 on Tonypowerlevel. Gamekoo is $90USD for Levels 1-35. My price will be $35 for Levels 1-35. You will not need to supply the Chantra Items (Tonypowerlevel requires you to supply chantra)

Heres how it works
-I make an account, and you tell me what character name and class you would like.
-I level it to 35
-You give me $35USD worth of gold, which will be 50 million worth of gold according to Tonypowerlevel.com which is the cheapest site I've found ( All you do is go to Tonypowerlevel.com and order 50million gold with $35USD to pay me because i do not have paypal set up, if this goes well then i may set one up to make it easier on you guys )
-You trade me the gold, and I give you the account info and you can change it as you please so that I won't be able to "Scam" you.
-We're both Happy now.

So basically, you won't and can't be scammed. Why? Because it isn't your account to be worrying about as I will be the one who makes a new one according to the name you want, and as a bonus, you will have a Talisman on/off on your account.

I know everyone thinks this sounds risky but it isn't at all. Only risky part is on me. This is cheaper than any power leveling service out there, i will be hand grinding these, NOT botting. Please reply back if or pm me if interested, Thank You.

THIS IS COMPLETELY SAFE. NO SCAM INVOLVED.

*First customer to show everyone that this is safe and guaranteed, will only be charged $27.60USD, which is 40 million gold according to tonypowerlevel.com*
Old 04/21/2008, 11:35   #2

-You trade me the gold, and I give you the account info and you can change it as you please so that I won't be able to "Scam" you.

YOU WONT BE ABLE??? WHEN SOMEONE TRADES YOU THE GOLD YOU CAN GIVE THE ACCOUNT OR NOT... IF U DONT WANNA SCAM WHY NOT GIVE TE ACCOUNT INFO FIRST?? FK U SCAMMER
Old 04/21/2008, 14:29   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
hmmm or you can give an account with no chars i dont say your a scammer its just a thought, btw GL
Old 04/21/2008, 14:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by archknup View Post

YOU WONT BE ABLE??? WHEN SOMEONE TRADES YOU THE GOLD YOU CAN GIVE THE ACCOUNT OR NOT... IF U DONT WANNA SCAM WHY NOT GIVE TE ACCOUNT INFO FIRST?? FK U SCAMMER
Dude you will alway have this problem.
The same u have when u want to trade ur account with another one.
You cant be sure that he will give u his Account after u gave him yours.
You MUST trust each other. Other ways it wont work.
And btw. he can show you the charaker he made for you, ingame.
So you can be sure that he really created this Account.

Well, if u dont want to risk your ingame gold, just dont do it

I think its a good idea to plvl other guys who dont wanna grind to 35 or higher. If anyone doesnt trust him, just igonre this thread
Old 04/21/2008, 15:06   #5

yes skre1th thank you, that is why i made it cheaper for the first guy, then everyone will see i am trust worthy of this. if i give the account first then you'll just scam me. and wasted my days of grinding + my own chantra used to grind it. you have to learn to trust me first.

Minera - i understand what you're saying, to make it more clear, i'll be on your "created char" and you will that im lvl 35. no point in making a whole new character and grind it to 35 and take your gold ! minus well sell it like i said i would. no point in me keeping a character that you picked the name for, hope this cleared things up a bit.

*If you're a child like archknup, I don't have any intentions on doing business with you anyhow.
Old 04/21/2008, 15:41   #6

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
hey m8 i dont say i dond trust you was just a thought
Old 04/22/2008, 04:01   #7

bump.. its cheap guys.
Old 04/23/2008, 19:20   #8

but still ppl dont wanna pay!... xD...
if i needed the service of 1-35 i wud have done it through u but im WAY past that level...
im 68... so...
Old 04/23/2008, 19:55   #9

yah =[ this is for people who wants to test new toons =] cheap payment for testing ^^
Old 04/23/2008, 20:11   #10

i got all toons above level 35 i told u... if i needed the service i would have hired it xD
Old 04/23/2008, 21:53   #11

^^ ok. come on people, just try it out, you will love it, i promise
Old 04/23/2008, 22:45   #12

she (i hope ur a she)
wont scamm u
if she works with great companys she wont scamm u...
dont worry...
Old 05/07/2008, 10:30   #13

bump, i am still doing this if anyone is interested