Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LV 83+ ARCHER

Discussion on WTS LV 83+ ARCHER within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down WTS LV 83+ ARCHER

archer lv 83+.... complete wp and amor elite , unique (+13 and ....), over 400 mil in stock , 4 ring of defense , 5 constitution ring , 5 amulet of speed , vrmuch lv 3 stones , lv5 elemental , wing lv6 ( Infinity) ....

accepte only paypal .....
Old 04/08/2008, 12:11   #2

how munch whan sever and i want to see screen's
Old 04/08/2008, 14:25   #3

serveur :brumhart

offert pls!
Old 04/08/2008, 16:22   #4

you NEED to post screen of char,armor,wep and anything else. before anypne will even take this as a serious post
Old 04/08/2008, 19:07   #5

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
hmmm why you have a thumb down? bad char ?
Old 04/08/2008, 21:34   #6

have u ever play Archlord yet ??? lol

archer can owned every char in pvp ...!
Old 04/08/2008, 21:41   #7

no one said anything about if you can own or not.
and yes i have 2 70+ 5 50 + all by hand.
i probabbly know more about the game than you will ever know.
have you played ep3 yet? what about ep 4?

what we said was.

show us your char, items,gear.

simply posting with no pics = no proof of character.
and therefore will be considerd a non existany character.
making you look like a scammer.

also i believe he had a point
why it there a downward thumb on your post... also suggesting this post is fake, and or the character is gimped.

*edit* posting replys like your will not win you and votes either, seeing as your insulting people who have been in the forum and offered alot more that you have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2008, 23:55   #8

200Euro?
Old 04/09/2008, 08:03   #9

no thx ! ( lvl 80 cost no lower 700 EUROS already...)

offert me serious price and leave ur msn , i will contact directely ...!

(about thumb or screen of char if any1 serious wtb i will contact ...for many reanson i cant post on here , sry about it )!

+to: tux-penguin :listen im not stupid to vaste my time for scam here like u , u can say everything u want , i dont care ... whatever u r PRO in AL ( that what u mean right )...

p.s : and what about gimped when u have 7 char ( 2 char lv 70+ , 5 char lv 50+) ??? whos is gimped here ?? u have REAL life ???
Old 04/09/2008, 09:51   #10

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
lol you realy wont get more than 200 euro, why not? becouse there are no screens of ur char
Old 04/09/2008, 11:06   #11

Even with that, 700 euro your talking about powerlevel and that you select char name, a sold character should low the price until the point where there is no comparation posible, im tired of ppl that says this char worth ***$ only beacuse they saw it on powerlevel, thats not true powerleveling is so expensive, and a sold character never can reach that amount.Ive seen many sold accounts that not even reach the middle of powerleveling price. No one is going to pay 700, good luck.

I estimate like 300-350 euro for that archer.
Old 04/09/2008, 13:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofcook View Post
no thx ! ( lvl 80 cost no lower 700 EUROS already...)
where the hel do you make up your prices. not even a fully epic lvl 70 WoW account costs that much. and thats the most poplar mmo ever.
and our trying to sell an account for a game that lots of people dont play, a game that has no support, an account which will 90% get banned after you sell it.
you can not sell an archlord account for that amount of money and never will. sorry, yes you may have paid for it to be lvld, or baught chantra, and even paid for the game and paid months fees like i did. but you cant charge people for time you spent playing it and what you spent on it. only for what it is actually worth and its not even worth half of what your asking.

Quote:
offert me serious price and leave ur msn , i will contact directely ...!
no one i hope is dumb enough to add you to msn, or give you their msn details.

Quote:
(about thumb or screen of char if any1 serious wtb i will contact ...for many reanson i cant post on here , sry about it )!
as above no one will add you to msn without proof this account exists, as you dont want to pvove it exists then we will asume it does not.
look at evey other account thats for sale, or for trade, ALL have included pics of char,gear and inventory.
sorry but how can you even think somone will offer you money on a mystery account

Quote:
+to: tux-penguin :listen im not stupid to vaste my time for scam here like u , u can say everything u want , i dont care ... whatever u r PRO in AL ( that what u mean right )...

p.s : and what about gimped when u have 7 char ( 2 char lv 70+ , 5 char lv 50+) ??? whos is gimped here ?? u have REAL life ???
scam like me???/ i think youl find i have never sold,traded or offered to, to anyone on this forum. mainly because there is nothing i would want from people.
and no im not PRO theres no such thing as a PRO gamer, just people like you who are noobs who use the term pro.
and yes i have 7 characters actually more.none are gimped.
lvl 1 - 50 in 2 days isnt hard my friend.
1 - 70 can be done in under 2 weeks. if you knew the game well you would know that.
so you have maybe 1 lvl 80 grats.but still insulting members of this forum isnt doing you any favours, especially when people you insult have more respect on here than you do.

and judging by the offers you have had so far my point stands.

so either change your attitude, lower the price and submit proof of character.
or leave the forum and dont come back with your attitude.
and id consider changing your attitude before you post a reply, as 1 more insult from you and i will have you banned.
Old 04/09/2008, 15:34   #13

hello can anyone help me whats the best batle skills archer from archlord episode 2 of 3 and can anyone help me with leveling and delete my roqeu point mail back or somthing later
Old 04/09/2008, 15:42   #14

there is a problem with getting ridof rogue at themoment, you can farm the scrollls but cant hand them in, this issue has been reported to NHN but at this time there is no way to remove rogue status.
as for archer skills, for ep3 well all the skills you have now (if you have set them up correctly) and then wait for some new ones in ep3. should ep3 actually come with the skills,as we were supposed to have them with ep2.
Old 04/09/2008, 19:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post

lvl 1 - 50 in 2 days isnt hard my friend.
1 - 70 can be done in under 2 weeks. if you knew the game well you would know that.
rofl and lmao ....!