Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone gimme some hints:P

Discussion on Can anyone gimme some hints:P within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone gimme some hints:P

dear fellow members :P

I need some tips and hints trough pm or maybe some pointers on what u have found. i tried alot but get discouraged when i don't find anything
Speed is easy but i need some pointers on other ways of approaching the famous CE?

so pls when u have time gimme some pointers
Old 06/13/2011, 19:43   #2

well, i can see that not everbody knows how to work with ce+al, the problem is me too ...

as u sad speed is easy cos of the detailed guide in the toppic's but the rest is to difficult for ppl they are not ce-nerds, or the hints they are give out by some ppl leads us in the wrong way that we never find the right values :/
Old 06/13/2011, 21:50   #3

It is simple. 1. DO NOT believe everything. 2. 99% is client side effect only, tested, retested, and tested some more. 3. Do the TUT that comes with CE only then can you find values, pointers, assembly, ETC. . it takes time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 22:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonaria1988 View Post
well, i can see that not everbody knows how to work with ce+al, the problem is me too ...

as u sad speed is easy cos of the detailed guide in the toppic's but the rest is to difficult for ppl they are not ce-nerds, or the hints they are give out by some ppl leads us in the wrong way that we never find the right values :/
Why the f. do people overuse that word?

I don't exactly use "nerd" for people in a positive sense, hence I don't see how some people like you throw that word at everybody who knows a bit more... oh wait: spends a bit more time to get to know their way around. In your sense of use, we could call Hugh Hefner a lady-nerd, but I haven't heard this anywhere yet.. strange.

Using CE isn't always about "detailed guides"... but experiencing a little, which a lot of people don't feel like doing. Np, but then don't blame others for not giving you a step-by-step guide on everything. It would make wz's job too easy as well, if everything would be broken down into a bits'n'pieces guide stickied on the "front page" and Dag would become a detective-for-hire without having to look into things.. where would the fun be, then? =(

And about "ce-nerds" giving hints which lead you in the wrong direction... don't be paranoic, lol. (but you can still choose who to trust) + what Zel said: don't believe everything. But again to know what to believe you should experience a bit first. Ofc you can still fail to achieve what you want, but at least you tried..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2011, 00:17   #5

oke i get it :P
i need to try a little bit more.

i get discouraged when i change values of adresses and nothing happens. it confuses me. i mean when i change a value it must have effect right? i will read the tutorial!!

one q: speed can be changed? resistance too? yes or no is good i find it myself

with client side u mean?
i pretty newwbb after all these years :P can u spend 3 more lines to make more clear what is de diff between server side and client side? is speed client side?
tnx all for posting haha
Old 06/14/2011, 09:40   #6

There being millions of values in AL, not all have a visible/desirable effect if you change them.

Client side: values that are stored at your side and not on the server, your client communicates this to the server. -> you can change these

Server side: settings that are stored on the server, the server communicates these to your client. -> you cannot change these.

And devil911 (if I recall well) said before that you can change everything that is changeable by armour ingame.
Old 06/14/2011, 13:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikusie View Post
one q: speed can be changed? resistance too? yes or no is good i find it myself
you mean attack speed or mov speed?
i can change mov speed but it moves very quick and then it returns to its original position

about the resistance im not so sure, because there must be somewhere a client sided / server sided cap to keep it max 80%, if you can find the base adress of for example ur pants resi stat and you can rly change it , then pm me