Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

perma lucky charm

Discussion on perma lucky charm within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
perma lucky charm

ok i found how to make ur lucky charm on / off perma

i was gonna make a tutorial but i got a heavenly luck on so cant test to tell u wat values again i need to change. but i'll tell u a short way on how i do it.

i search with cheat engine "unknown initial value" then play with it a bit using the same method as for attack speed. then after a while i change 3 values. i put the one going from 0 to 1 all the time locked on 1. raise one of the big numbers. and raise one of the 20 - 150 numbers. then put off ur lucky. and ur game will act slow on it but after u should see lucky still on at ur buffs. but the timer under it is gone. and now u got lucky on while it actualy is off .

sorry for the bad tut but i'll try to make a better when my heavenly luck runs out. xD
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/03/2011, 23:26   #2

i try it thx for info
Old 06/03/2011, 23:41   #3

Very nice i already knew this and was going to keep it private but ahh well alls well that ends well ;D Good find m8
Old 06/03/2011, 23:50   #4

lol Devil tell everything you know XD then we get lvl 99 in 1 day ^.^
Old 06/04/2011, 00:00   #5

too bad you cant make it with heavently
Old 06/04/2011, 00:05   #6

np ppl ^^ this is probably also possible with a toa on/off but as i never use that i cant know xD.

and i'll try being on perma suit also. and if i remember correct u can turn serezan on/off while using it right? then maybe u can make one last for 5 hours instead of only 1
Old 06/04/2011, 00:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
np ppl ^^ this is probably also possible with a toa on/off but as i never use that i cant know xD.

and i'll try being on perma suit also. and if i remember correct u can turn serezan on/off while using it right? then maybe u can make one last for 5 hours instead of only 1
that would be nice if that could be possible ^^
Old 06/04/2011, 00:43   #8

bagsie not me using a sera to test xD
Old 06/04/2011, 09:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhawk90 View Post
bagsie not me using a sera to test xD
yh thats wat is holding me back also for trying lol. but maybe when i really wanna use one i do some quick tests
Old 06/04/2011, 09:36   #10

guys sorry to break in on post. i got spdhck to work yesterday i saved the value i changed. but today it aint working anymore?
Old 06/04/2011, 09:48   #11

Shera can't be paused. It dies after 1 hour anyway.
Old 06/04/2011, 09:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
ok i found how to make ur lucky charm on / off perma

i was gonna make a tutorial but i got a heavenly luck on so cant test to tell u wat values again i need to change. but i'll tell u a short way on how i do it.

i search with cheat engine "unknown initial value" then play with it a bit using the same method as for attack speed. then after a while i change 3 values. i put the one going from 0 to 1 all the time locked on 1. raise one of the big numbers. and raise one of the 20 - 150 numbers. then put off ur lucky. and ur game will act slow on it but after u should see lucky still on at ur buffs. but the timer under it is gone. and now u got lucky on while it actualy is off .

sorry for the bad tut but i'll try to make a better when my heavenly luck runs out. xD
Check your gold rate before and after I tested this some months back and it was just client side though the buff stayed on it actually is not. Also get on off your mount it sometimes stacks so you got 3 luckys on lol.
Old 06/04/2011, 09:53   #13

i know how to find attack speed but i need help with the pointer address so i dont have to search it every time i connect , any help by pm or here would be appreciated
Old 06/04/2011, 10:02   #14

you need to save it as a pointer ... but i think just save the movment speed while with full stuffs / buffs and potions everything and search for it then take off your boots and same as the speed attack tut and you will find it easy ...
Old 06/04/2011, 10:04   #15

so i just put the address copy and paste in hex form? or normal form? im confused lol