Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 52 archer (evengarda) + lvl 40 orc sorc (gaiahon)

Discussion on Selling lvl 52 archer (evengarda) + lvl 40 orc sorc (gaiahon) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 52 archer (evengarda) + lvl 40 orc sorc (gaiahon)

HI

I'm selling my account. The account comes with a lvl 52 archer on gaiahon with good stuff ---> all armor +10 and weapons +9 [7/7], storage extension, about 1k cc and about 30 uniques in the inventory

The second character is a Orc Sorc on Gaiahn. His level is 40 and has also a couple of armor and stuff

I will also trade the account but if not i will sell very cheap so hurry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling A Level 83 Archer For A 78+ Sorc
04/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Alright well im selling a level 83 Archer it has alot of CC some uniques and im trading it for a 78+ sorc or i'll sell it for $ pm me your offers. Im also taking 80+ knights. ty pm me. http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/tnt4/W.j pg http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/tnt4/ss- 1.jpg
I selling Acc`s lvl 52 Human Archer and Sorc lvl 62
01/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Ok guys..i dont play this game for 1 year! Because i want sell accs...sry i dont have screenshoots...u dont need to trust me...but offer me..on accs are armor,wings,wep..i dont have any unique...so offer me...
Selling 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account
11/22/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hi as you all know Archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far it seems fine, but i cannot find the time between school and work to play anymore. I signed on recently and bought some cc to play with on the archer which consists of 25k lense 1 stack of xl giants and other cc not so important, the sorc also has about 5k lense on him. Since I do not play much anymore I decided i should just sell my account instead of letting it sit around and going to waste. I will send screen shots of all...
WTS: 6x Ranger Cyprius, 7x Sorc Evengarda, 7x Archer brumhart
03/08/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
I have a list of toons i want to sell. Ranger - Cyprius Level 63, has 60k chantra credits, 2 blodes and a karkaen necklace. Sorc - Evengarda Level 74, has 1 blode, 1 shuta, thousands of chantra credits and realm gear.
[Selling] Archlord , Level 50 Archer (Evengarda)
02/23/2008 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Server : evengarda Race : Human Class : Archer Level : 50 Mount : yes , level 50 Exstended storage : yes (worth 1,5m) Gear : All unique status exept helm wich is rare status Gold : 4,500,000+