Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to swear?

Discussion on want to swear? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
want to swear?

First of all i am not responsible for what u do with it..
swear all u want = no saying fck,btch,***** using the full words like **** ,*****,*****...
dont blame me blame codemasters..
-------------------------------
go to c:\Archlord\ini then open base.dat in notepad then delete everthing in it..then save it..go in game and swear all u want...i cant believe the language warning is clientside..enjoy

Glitch found by me or i am the first to post it..^CREDIT^.
Old 02/24/2008, 23:42   #2

elite*gold: 60
no u aint posted alot more..
tnx anyway
Old 02/25/2008, 11:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deformed View Post
First of all i am not responsible for what u do with it..
swear all u want = no saying fck,btch,***** using the full words like **** ,*****,*****...
dont blame me blame codemasters..
-------------------------------
go to c:Archlordini then open base.dat in notepad then delete everthing in it..then save it..go in game and swear all u want...i cant believe the language warning is clientside..enjoy

Glitch found by me or i am the first to post it..^CREDIT^.
it was posted by me .. long time ago but i no longer suport that tread and deleted all my posts ....
there is no purpose in provideing free hacks/cheats/glitches if no one else does or worse .. asking 4 money in return ....
some ppl r to greedy in my opinion

remember OPEN SOURCE concept