Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing coords (teleporting)

Discussion on Changing coords (teleporting) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing coords (teleporting)

server sided? Only reason I ask is because usually it is kept on client. Anyone know if server Checks Not/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Screen Coords <--> Map Coords using autoit
04/21/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Someone might like this. I provide an example of how to convert screen coords into map coords and visa versa. So that if your using autoit or some other mouse clicking macro tool, then you can get it to accurately get the mouse coordinates to click to move to a map-coordinate location. This method works by using autoit to look at the current player coordinates (_MemoryRead()), and performing some clicks on the screen to take map coordinate samples for mouse clicks in different locations....
teleporting
08/13/2008 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
hi, can i make that when ill go to north morte 0:5 i telleport to aquarius? if yes what values do i need to change in the warp/location/skyteleporting .csv or somthing else thx alot Ben.
teleporting at any lvl
03/13/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i want to know what cheat program to use where u can teleport to anywhre at any lvl. I seen a guy selling pots at crevice at very low lvl.. I heard tmme or uce but i dont know what they are..
teleporting
12/02/2007 - Planetside - 5 Replies
im confused can any body tell me how to do the code cave stuff so things will not be detected? :confused:
No more teleporting?
06/01/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Can any1 use a teleport hack now? bwh doesnt work(disconnected)... did Blizz fix it? Any info would be welcome! thx!