Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC Merchant thing... working on..

Discussion on NPC Merchant thing... working on.. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool NPC Merchant thing... working on..

I read your post on merchants buying items / reappearing, and I'm bored - so I'm trying something else with an alt...

I found out how to screw up the merchant and make weird noises after you relog back in, no joke lol.

This is about being quick.

-Go to a merchant
-Open your inventory
-Open merchants inventory
-(Do these next ones fast) open menu bottom right, then choose character select, IMMEDIATELY after pressing that, press return to game, and you can try selling and buying if you're fast.
-Upon character select, log back in, don't move around, just try to open the merchants inventory, and you get static noises lol but no inventory, seems it screwed it up. You can do this with selling, try with buying, etc...

Not sure how this would work with other NPC's, confusing the game, etc, like quest rewards lol.

Have fun I'm going back to playing with it.
Old 02/06/2008, 07:20   #2

Okay more weirdness...

I tried this with the mayor for quests...

I have NO quests, my quest list is empty...

I open his quest page, highlight the offered quest....

then do the character select, return to game quick, and click add quest really fast....

then log back in after it logs me out a few seconds after...

my active quest list is empty, but when I hit delete quest at the bottom, it's asking me if I want to delete a differnt quest....

to be specific this alt is lvl very low 20'ish and the "unseen" quest is lvl 47 that I apparently can "delete".....

erm..... lol
Old 02/14/2008, 13:36   #3

have u tried it with blacksmith and item upgrading? there might be something there =D
Old 02/14/2008, 17:17   #4

i have a idea for ref pots

paket hacking

get the fail paket

and the succes one

replace fail with success
maybe that could work

or maybe it would make the same + eg from +4 to +4 to +4 to +4 i tried but got stuck anyone else tried?