Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found a way to Blackhole while in trade

Discussion on Found a way to Blackhole while in trade within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Found a way to Blackhole while in trade

There is a way to trade items and dupe them.
Basically what this does is the server has no idea where you are, or where you are supposed to be, so it won't log you in.

You can't log in until after the next server maintenance with that character, but when you do, it logs in you from the last autosave before you blackholed.

What this does is gives the person whom you traded the item, and you have it after server maintenance.

I haven't tried putting the item in the bank and blackholing the character yet, because for one, it takes a day to dupe something and I think the bank is tied to your character as much as your inventory.

I'm going to play with this more. If anyone is interested in this pm me, but I'm not letting it out that fast yet, unless you have something interesting to trade
Old 02/06/2008, 07:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
I know how to literally black screen myself ingame, but easy to get out of it, and bug off map to where you can see the flat bottom base upon which all the terrain is generated etc Is this what you are talking about by Blackhole?

*EDIT*
Nevermind Didnt reaaad the title well the 1st time