Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starter tip/guide

Discussion on Starter tip/guide within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2011, 16:27   #16

elite*gold: 135

these are the few i found that list the exact same thing he has listed..

im not saying these are good.. not saying this thread is either.the most important thing he forgot mention was the event npc to get free potions and novice suit.. .so this guide is ****.. bills guide is the best hands down and i think thats all we need here. so instead of posting a new thread for attention i think the OP should post in bills thread and have it added... there is no need for 100 threads on guides.. when there is a really good one that covers everrrrrrrrrrrrrrything.

look at zoomx guide the first few lines is just the same as this...
Old 04/09/2011, 18:11   #17

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgizle View Post
Those are not guides on class's and races as this guide is about.

One is just websites which really are not very helpful.
And the tips and tricks guide was made recently.

Wheres the other XX+ guides you claim are already on this website, and i mean real guides on leveling up, on any class or race, skill builds, and so on, ofcourse no where in 1st 50 pages cause i checked
Dude, did you even take a look at the guides I posted?
Old 04/09/2011, 18:50   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
Dude, did you even take a look at the guides I posted?
Go type guides in search bar, over 70% of the pages are filled with stuff that are "not" guides at all.
Old 04/09/2011, 18:54   #19

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgizle View Post
Go type guides in search bar, over 70% of the pages are filled with stuff that are "not" guides at all.
Dude, I posted 3 guides in wich everyting is explained. I don't get it why we need more of em...
Old 04/09/2011, 21:09   #20

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
Dude, I posted 3 guides in wich everyting is explained. I don't get it why we need more of em...
and i posted.. 6 ***** close this **** thing bro lol
Closed Thread

Tags
guide, new player, starters

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Starter Guide!
02/20/2024 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 27 Replies
Hello Metin2 Players, welcome to Elitepvpers. This is a basic Metin2 guide to Sura PVP/PVM Build. I hope this this simple guide can help you a bit... Starting out To start out with being a Black Magic Sura, you should train your Sura account to level 5 and then talk with Bl. Magic Prof, Ben. All new players who become black magic gain 4 Skill points. You can chose to add these wherever you want but I would advice you to add them to: *Darkfire = Unleash a line of pulshing flame,...
Aion Starter Guide!
12/15/2014 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies
Well, here is A Quick Aion Starter Weapons Guide which is to navigating early weapon reward choices in NCsoft's upcoming MMO. Picking that first weapon in Aion can be trickier than some might think. So I think, you may take a look at this guide, it may be helpful for you. Most MMOs give you an aion starter weapon based on which class you have chosen and then let you have at it for a few levels. Aion is no different and actually goes through these motions twice, since you become a new class at...
RF-ONLINE Starter-Guide
10/01/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 5 Replies
Here a short but i think good guide for the beginners: Hier ein kurzer aber ich denke guter guide für alle Anfänger - gehört Valo auch zu :D seit neuestem: It seems it is my pleasure to do the first RF online guide, and im going to try and keep this one short so that anyone who just hopped in the beta (like i did) can go here and find all the basic info on characters, force, skills, weapons, races, classes, etc., that they need, without having to read for 2 hours (like i did). So here it...
DOFUS Starter Guide
04/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Well i collected all this informations from Here I just wanted to get all usefull stuff together in one post so visit the forum! very useful Well! It really all depends on what kind of character you like. Each account can have up to 5 characters. You can as many accounts as you have e-mail addresses. A note: Each class has 20 skills. You get 1 skill point per level. It is possible to "level" each skill up to 5 times.
Starter Guide + Leveling Guide ( 1 - 20 )
05/15/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
#edit Für alle deutschsprachigen silkroad-spieler die neu anfangen habe ich hier ein kurzen Guide geschrieben der für den ein oder anderen hilfreich sein könnte: URL: http://www.animusData.de.vu/Silkroad Beschreibung: Word-Datei Für Fragen und Anregungen einfach in diesem thread posten ---------------------------------------- Original credits to : <span style='color:blue'>Silkroad-Oasis.com</span& gt; <span style='color:blue'><span style='color:Silver'>Edited by : ...