Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account Mage LVL69 Brumhart

Discussion on WTS Account Mage LVL69 Brumhart within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account Mage LVL69 Brumhart

WTS My Mage LVL69 Account, In brumhart, change of game, good gear, elite and unique armor, PvP builded...

Accept Paypal, Please PM me with offers.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Brumhart] Wts lvl 9x Mage
06/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
hey, i want to sell my lvl 9x mage on brumhart server. character infos: full poison realm uniques: (gaudius rings, and luke necky) cash: 200m+ cc: a lot of cc items and also more then 6k cc credits stones: in the storage are a lot of stones
[brumhart] WTS lvl 75 mage
05/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
want to sell lvl 7X mage lighting ice abouth 250 mil in gold. still some cc on it. PM with youre offer.
Want to Trade Level 63 Mage on Brumhart for Rohan-Account Level 55+
09/29/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
I got in Archlord on Brumhart Server a level 63 mage. I'm looking for a Rohan-Account on Server Marea. Level 55+ (if possible archer) For more Informstion PM please.
WTB Mage or ELE Brumhart
05/10/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hi people i want to buy a Toon on Brumhart server, Mage or Ele lvl 70+ and i will pay 1 Mrd. Ingame Gold on Brumhart. if anyone is interessted pm me.
WTT 51 lvl ele with 4x-5x mage (brumhart)
11/25/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies
As the title says .. i am bored of my ele and i wanna play a mage.. if any1 has a mage 4x to 50-51 lvl and willing to trade.. pm me or post here...i dont care what items u have.. in a matter of fact u can take all ur items... i just like to play a mage..