Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tools for the Masses

Discussion on Tools for the Masses within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Tools for the Masses

HI whats up all I just wanted to take a brake from trying to Master the combo attack filter and well I was looking at the plight of some other people not getting to download or upload a copy of WPE well I have made a Combo Zip with most of the tools I use now some of them are Shareware and some Free but there are some I pay to use and this is why I cannot upload all of them due to there UELA and the Sites Rules however if need be I will show you where to get them and buy inc I will not show you how to crack them or anything like that I do NOT condone using Cracks or there sites Due to thats how the program gets infected with Virus inc.

Plus as a Programmer my self I do know how poor some of us are and No I am not talking about all programmers you see the ones who makes the money is NOT programmers but the Name IE Capcom,Namco inc...do and yes I used to work for them I dont anymore..*mumbles* Downsizing *******..anyway..as I sead here is a list of the tools

PEiD
Tsearch
odbg10
netray
CrackTrickle
decryptINI

thats just the ones I use that are Free the ones I pay for are

IDA PRO
Nsauditor

if you have problems downloading it Scream at Mega uploads not me..

there is the link happy hacking..
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/11/2008, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
NsAuditor v1.7.2.0

Nsauditor Network Security Auditor is a network security scanner that allows to audit and monitor remote network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checks your network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it. Nsauditor is a complete networking utilities package that includes a wide range of tools for network auditing, scanning, monitoring and more. The program includes more than 45 network tools for scanning, sniffing, enumerating and gaining access to machines and contains a built-in database of known network security vulnerabilities, which allows you to select the items for scanning and add custom entries. Nsauditor can reveal and catalog a variety of information, including installed software, shares, users, drives, hotfixes, NetBios, RPC, SQL and SNMP information, open ports. Reports can be generated in HTML and XML format. Overall, this is a very complete package for a surprisingly low price.

Thanks
1 User