Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARCHLORD PRIVATE SERVER

Discussion on ARCHLORD PRIVATE SERVER within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/25/2012, 22:03   #61

elite*gold: 0
I have a chinese ps with new weapon, new mob new items(cc) .I will mae a translation if you guys want. I will post it here. and I will create a group talking . enjoy......

depends how many guys you want to play. less crashes though.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Celestial Archlord - Archlord Private Server
04/19/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/header-1-1.jpg Open Beta has now started check out our forums for more information _________________________________________________ ___ Celistal Archlord has just started its open beta meaning you can now come and play the first Archlord private server in the world . We offer free gaming with a awesome experience , remember that we are in open beta so there are still a few bugs left to fix . Our rates are stable but will be adjusted if...
Archlord Private Server ?! "CELESTIA ARCHLORD"
09/28/2010 - Archlord - 6 Replies
"CELESTIA ARCHLORD" ( Celestia Archlord ) is real and working private server ? If it is ;] Why I can't register? ^^ TY
ARCHLORD PRIVATE SERVER
02/23/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
WHY I CANT MAKE AN ACCOUNT`???