Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming back to ArchLord

Discussion on Coming back to ArchLord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Coming back to ArchLord

I have not played ArchLord in a long time (a year or 2), while I was playing it before I didn't get past lvl 33 (lol) cause I just could not pick a char to play with I kept on switching. Anyhow I see that third moonelf has been added, and a brand new class. Dragonscoon Summoner looks "nice".

Since there are experienced players here I would like a recommendation on which class to go with that has a good PVP/PVE.
Old 03/08/2011, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Best pve is sorcerer (by far)
Best pvp, well, depends...(moslty on how much money you have frankly)
Old 03/08/2011, 18:49   #3

depends on wich lvl you wanna be a good pvp char
from 1-62 i would rly say archer, cuz you pwn hard with just the worst equip of the game, and almost no wc usage

on the other hand, you can go sorc on later lvls when you have enough combis, same for mage and ele

ranger will be a blast in the next episode, and hunter is just a tank, wich needs a bit money for some dmg
i like knight all the way, and yeah never tried zerk, but i win vs most of the zerks so idk
Old 03/08/2011, 18:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
and hunter is just a tank, wich needs a bit money for some dmg
a bit??? a load man^^

now depends wat ur looking for?? a killer? a tanker?? both??
Old 03/08/2011, 19:05   #5

Umm killer I guess, anyone played with Dragonscion?
Old 03/08/2011, 19:12   #6

if u wanna play dragonscion, u need to get 2xshuta or blode, rank armor and 1xkark for orbiter cuz he need lots of rank. but i think the best character now is the archer if u have nice stuffs, cuz heavy hand and helpless = ARMAGEDDON =)
Old 03/08/2011, 19:54   #7

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
id go for a knight tbh. even tough leveling takes time you still get a tank and killer on one! and you do not really have to spend a lot of money on it. who knows, maybe you can find a sorcs friend to lvl share you
Old 03/08/2011, 22:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3g4t1v0 View Post
if u wanna play dragonscion, u need to get 2xshuta or blode, rank armor and 1xkark for orbiter cuz he need lots of rank. but i think the best character now is the archer if u have nice stuffs, cuz heavy hand and helpless = ARMAGEDDON =)
I'm sure that is some expert advice but honestly I have no idea what those things are >.< . Slow lvling not rly a good thing. Cause if it's slow I could quit out of boredom.
Old 03/08/2011, 22:46   #9

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Umm killer I guess, anyone played with Dragonscion?
i got lvl 99 scion for sell on eu2
if you want play scion xD

Old 03/09/2011, 01:14   #10

Archer overpowerd
Old 03/09/2011, 03:32   #11

elite*gold: 11
the best class is the
class you like to play

its an endless discussion

anyway wb ~Kakkarot~ i like your
traderating haha

(thanks *** im still the highest active trader in archlord
Panthergr 51 trades with 36 diff ppl place 1 and me
55 with 33 ppl place 2 )
Old 03/09/2011, 07:01   #12

@ topic
knight/mage/ranger
these classes will be dominating later this year when the updates come

for now tho,
zerk/mage/archer
would be what i'd say to go with

i personally would say to make a knight if u are gonna start fresh, cuz they're gonna be a really nice investment for later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versilius View Post
Archer overpowerd
ok i am probably wrong and i feel embarassed for asking ><
but,
peej? Oo
Old 03/09/2011, 09:43   #13

take knight and use a bot :P Mellee is the way to go! u wont get bored when using bots.
Zerk would be my 2nd favo. it is also good but i don't know how many mates uve got the AH has almost no items for zerk so u gotta make ur gear urself. or have friends willing to trade!

i don't know about the future but i play kight atm and sometimes it feels like slow char but more often i feel like a rockn rolla! because im critting away mobs faster than i can aoe them
if u have gold and wc u can buy good resistance and defence to pimp it up!

u can go crit pretty fast even tho u need rings to crit better it does alot of damage!

*overall choose a good server im on brum and its pretty crowded thats a + but the economie changes every 2-3 months( i only play 1 weekend a month lol) so one day chests and refs are valuable and the next there ****. or elemental stones suddenly worth 800% of the last value. :S hope this helps altho its a bit long:P
Old 03/09/2011, 10:58   #14

elite*gold: 220
It's really what u like, what you enjoy (: and also how
Mch money or luck ya got haha
Old 03/10/2011, 00:06   #15

dont make a scion, everything on them is still bugged and doesnt work the way its supposed to, a buddy of mine has a 89 scion that he doesnt even touch anymore cause lvl 7x zerks can crit just as hard as he does and he had it loaded.
Personally right now i would go with either mage or archer both are uber pwnage.