Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Hunter 73 and Archer 65 ZIAN

Discussion on WTS Hunter 73 and Archer 65 ZIAN within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Hunter 73 and Archer 65 ZIAN

hello all

I wanna stop playing archlord and i decide to sell the chars to recover some money that i put in the game so here they are

Hunter lvl 73 full realms blode karkaen and monarch
Archer lvl 65 not some realms bigolos monarch haul logo and many other realms cc and 200 mil
i have 4 accounts if u buy 1 account i give u 1 account with twinks full of good items i have a lot of stones too
i want to mention that the 4 accounts is all what i gather in the period that i play archlord i don't have other accounts and u will find many interesting thinks on them ( i keep a lot of good stuffs)
if u buy an account u should look on pet too cuz there i keep realms and bound items

make offers on pm

the transfer will be made with paypal
i can provide u details about me when we make the transfer i don't have any interest to scam ppl

i don't reply to question like hey give me the acc and password to see what u got (cuz in 2 min i lost all) ill log in game and ill show u what i got i have marvel etc

have fun in game
cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB ARCHER/HUNTER LVL 68+
07/16/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all i want an archer/hunter level 68+ on brumhart or evengarda. i have an elementalist lvl 65 with very good gear and lots of cc items + many pots left to use. she is full pvp build. i can trade her for the archer/hunter, and i can add gold or real money depends on the account. please pm me with the toon lvl, gear, weapon, cc items left, and vp amount. thanks! my ele will not come with rings/neck. pictures http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9614/alefclient2 008050117150qk0.th.jpg...
Archer Hunter Bot
01/20/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey hey hey it's fat albert! Lol joking. Ok, does anyone know of a working hunting archer bot for 5095 (not including sirhooks)? Help will be appreciated!
Zian / Deribelle | LvL 9x Archer ( Price Check ! )
10/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Hello all, i would like to know, for how much i can sell my Archer. LvL : 9x Uniques : - 2 x Int. Shutas ( Bot 8 % Resi )
Zian/Deribele wtt archer lvl 80
10/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi wtt archer lvl 80 and zerk lvl 74 for mage/zerk/archer/ lvl 71+ on Brumhart or Evangarda archer have; - int kark with infinity - shtua ring with 8%resist - 40k lens - suit archer - full realm cf - good elite bow lvl 71 5/5 scion - spiral ring stamina lvl 3 - biglos neck empty
[EVE]WTT my 83 archer for a 8x hunter
12/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I got a 83 archer on the evengarda which I want to trade for a 8x hunter. My archer does not have any realm besides poison cap, so if the hunter has full set or good gear it can be 78+ too. The lower the hunter is, the more you'll need to pay/give with the account. I prefer a clean trade 8x vs 8x but if I dont get any offers I can trade vs a lvl 68+ and items too. Minimum lvl 68. I dont need any uniques since my account doesnt have any either. The migration gift has not been...