Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranger w/ shuta on Achron

Discussion on Ranger w/ shuta on Achron within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Ranger w/ shuta on Achron

Hi all, im trading my lvl 52 ranger with shuta on achron.

Account has alot of event WC and good elite gear.

on same i account there is a lvl 42 sorc with cf top 0/3 with 12% extra sb
also there is a lvl 47 mage with 2 stacks of combi toa and a bit more WC also there alot of event WC (OBS the mage and sorc are on Sylvia!!!)

Looking for uniqs on Sylvia post offer and ill say my opinion.(i dont have scroll on sylvia)

//thx for all coments as long as they are good^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU3] Ranger LvL 50 | 2x Shuta ! ! !
06/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, today I offer you nice Ranger ^^ Ranger LvL 50 : Realm :Armor, Tights 2x Shuta ( ashtal, empty ) Very Good Elite & Unique Items "Some" WC items ACCOUNT HAVE E-MAIL ! ! !
(Gaiahon) WTT lvl 57 Ranger for Shuta
06/21/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says. I'm willing to trade my lvl 57 Ranger with excellent armour and kataria for Shuta (lvl 3 stamina or empty) on the same server. The reason for this is that I'm going to start a new character. Regards, Dark.Forgotten
WTT 71 ranger 3/5 with shuta,biglos and 66 ele(cyp)
04/29/2009 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
I wtt 71 ranger with 80% and 20kcc and shuta (level 3 stamina) and a Biglos (level 3 stamina) and a haul (level 3 stamina) ranger has realm top greaves and boots. 66 ele with sweet gear also included. Reset unused on both. Both have cc items (lens,pots,combis,ports,return orbs) storage filled with ele stones and some prayer stones. I wtt this for 2 shuta's or 2 blodes and a kark (level 3 stamina or infinity wings) on evergarda
[Cyripus] WTS Ranger 87+ | 2x Shuta Ring's
02/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTT Ranger lvl7X for 3 blode/shuta rings(empty or stamina lvl3 in it) karakean necklasse is ok too empty if possible. Full gear(maybe best gear for 68) on the ranger has 5-7k cc on him. Every1 knows that Rangers are best toons in EP3. SERVER: Evangarda pm me if u wanna trade:pimp::pimp::pimp: