Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB full mage cf set

Discussion on WTB full mage cf set within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB full mage cf set

hi i want to buy full cf/realm set for mage
dont hav to hav awsome stats but all together
or i want to buy lv 71+ mage

server is eu3
pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS RANGER LV 86 AND MAGE LV 65 FULL REALM FULL UNIQUE ON ARCHRON SERVER
05/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
are 2 acc diferent..ranger lv 86 full realm with karkaen, blode, shuta,2 gaudius.spiral ring,luke..and mage lv 65 full realm with biglos, karkaen, blode,spiral ring.../w me and offer cash only
163 MAGE FULL 8+
03/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, My Cousin has stop with 2moons,But he gived char to me but i dont play anymore so i sell it ;) I have all information to need, Price 110$ I wanna get Rid Of it, Items:
WTT FULL +9 BAGI FOR FULL +9 MAGE SET
12/06/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
LIKE IT SAYS TRADE BAGI +9 130 SET FOR 130+9 MAGE SET will let you pick out any part of the bagi set for mage +9 130 boot, armor and helmet , i can give you any peaces you want of bagi +9 for your izar +9 boot and armor and helmet thanks.
WTS 140 mage full +7 and 136 hunter Full +7 Treiste
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
selling 140 mage it has 3 costumes full +7 set and wep selling it for 380 USD selling 136 hunter it has 1 costume on it full +7 set +7 xbow and bow selling it for 300 USD pm me if ur interested
Mage full t2 bug?
04/10/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
http://www.pvpnation.com/handi/workingasintended.w mv The mage seems to never loose his POM , even when he doesn't proc netherwind focus, an idea how he can do that?