Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 74 zerk & lvl 63 ranger[eu2]

Discussion on WTS lvl 74 zerk & lvl 63 ranger[eu2] within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 74 zerk & lvl 63 ranger[eu2]

Zerk has ice armpads and ice boots,ranger has psn top and greaves,and light boots.
zerk has 1% critical ring,4/5 gaia ring (3x stamina lvl 3 and 1xstrenght stone)
and pendant with combat echo +1 1/1 with strenght.
+
on same account is lvl 49 mage,cm equip nothing special...

I trade this zerk for character lvl 71+ on archon with those free uniques and some wc.
Hit me up with offer please
Old 07/12/2010, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS LVL 62 ZERK AND LVL 64 RANGER (brumhart)
08/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
send private mesage for more info but ranger hase full cf realm and some cc left on zerk got odon armpads and very good armor and weapon and hase crit rings ranger also got rings whit 4 slot and a pendant whti 4 sltos whit wigns 2 hp stoens and cloak in it both toosn got cc and ar on same account im lookign to trade it for a other lvl 55+ sorc/hunter on brumhart
WTT LLV 51 ZERK FOR LVL 47+ RANGER(brum)
07/27/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi i want to trade a lvl 51 zerk for lvl 47+ ranger zerk goten very good armor i get up to 4k hp i got screenshots of it if u give me yor msn il show u them the zerk is on brumhart hase no enemy's got soem chantra stuf left on it like talisman lucky sharm a yellow suit got 9k lens left and 5 combo pots gear is very good for pvp and pve he is blunt built whti combo pots or evade pot i get to like 62% skilblock zerk also got a lvl 35 swashbukler hase good armor to and soem chantra stuf on it the...
wtt acc zerk + ranger eu2 sylvia
07/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
hi all i wtt account on eu2 sylvia with: zerk lv 74 ice boots & gauntlets ranger lv 63 with top tights and boots poison and luke necklace goes with mail i want a knight/archer/hunter lv 70+ on eu2 for it.
wts zerk + ranger EU3
04/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 24 Replies
Lv60 Zerk full poisen, 3 light helm, 3 light gauntlets, Biglos with 13% Death Wings, Empty Zucker, 2 Empty Gaudius, 2 Empty Haul, 367 wc on it, Lv1 Ranger on Same Account, full ice (exept cap) 2 ice pants, 2 light armor, empty rocky, empty darilla, empty release, red sign with staminia Lv3 Greez Epic
WTS 92 Ranger 88 Sorc 82 Knight 74 Zerk
11/26/2009 - Archlord Trading - 15 Replies
SERVER : Brumhart All have unique items, all are full Realm ( each has at least 2 sets of realm). RANGER SOLD KNIGHT SOLD : Lvl 74 Zerk Lvl 88 Sorc left for sale ! They are on Separate Accounts, separate emails (you get the email accounts with the game accounts).