Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fak i got scammed again........ anyone can help...

Discussion on fak i got scammed again........ anyone can help... within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fak i got scammed again........ anyone can help...

so i need basicaly 2 things after i been scammed another time buyin an acc.....anyone who got a high lvl char on any server if could help me gather realm from a lvl 1 char so i can lvl up easily or if u got any spare acc that can be lvled easily i could do it with pleasure since i got nothin to do all summer long........ so if anyone could help me with either of these two tell me.....
Old 06/16/2010, 12:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just buy my toon and be happy with it
Old 06/16/2010, 12:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
with my toons u could be happy too :-P
ure own fault^^
Old 06/16/2010, 13:09   #4

yes but guys ur toons are a bit expensive though they rock >.<
i just wanted to buy a lvl 60+ acc and that idiot got hacked before he give it to me and i had prepaid him..... and i believe he got hacked coz we were talkin together . .. . with the hacker... <<..
Old 06/16/2010, 13:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when i sell archer ill give u lvl 60+ toon with kark and all unqies on archon just wait a bit .
Old 06/16/2010, 15:08   #6

thx for ur offer thor but cant buy it man.... i lost all my current money and i must gather from the beginnin again so propapbly i wont find em....btw after ive been scammed with real money (and yes im not idiot if u want i can give u the whole convo of me and the guy but no need for that, and im only sayin that coz u will think that im an idiot who cant control his money or anythin but its not what happened) i dont think i buy an acc again.. although thx man for being nice good luck sellin ur archer
Old 06/16/2010, 15:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why not start from scratch?Thats what people who dont wish to get scammed are doing.
Old 06/16/2010, 15:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Poor guys :'o
Old 06/16/2010, 15:32   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

People getting scammed make's me feel bad because basicly it show's how retared thinking they got , how many time's they inform us and we all know anything could happend on the internet. you got scammed by a soft conversation believe if something realy got high priority for you got you scammed?.
Just try to be tough some time's if you dont want to get scammed.
Have a nice day.
Old 06/16/2010, 15:40   #10

man i am tough and btw ekozz i have started from the beginnin but its too fakin hard with no double exp or anythin rofl i got no gold or stuff like that and can only buy 1k wc a month so doesnt really works great for me... all the money i gathered for buyin acc got lost.... btw leilandservers just read what i posted about stupidness xD if someone let u get on his lvl 90 acc just to assure he isnt scammer wouldnt u believe him?? thats what happened i got in his acc and saw he is tellin the truth after i got paysafe cards and then **** happened.. someone who he was sharin acc with got his things and all the stuff so now im waitin to see if he returns me back my money or find me another acc although i dont see that happenin.... so just dont judge. and btw u judge how strong people are just from how many times they get scammed??? >.< if minera got scammed u would call him idiot and stupid and not strong?? i dont think so...
Old 06/16/2010, 15:52   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted22 View Post
man i am tough and btw ekozz i have started from the beginnin but its too fakin hard with no double exp or anythin rofl i got no gold or stuff like that and can only buy 1k wc a month so doesnt really works great for me... all the money i gathered for buyin acc got lost.... btw leilandservers just read what i posted about stupidness xD if someone let u get on his lvl 90 acc just to assure he isnt scammer wouldnt u believe him?? thats what happened i got in his acc and saw he is tellin the truth after i got paysafe cards and then **** happened.. someone who he was sharin acc with got his things and all the stuff so now im waitin to see if he returns me back my money or find me another acc although i dont see that happenin.... so just dont judge. and btw u judge how strong people are just from how many times they get scammed??? >.< if minera got scammed u would call him idiot and stupid and not strong?? i dont think so...
Your parents must be proud.
Old 06/16/2010, 15:56   #12

?? >.< what do u mean lol
Old 06/16/2010, 16:48   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Listen i told that when i sell my archer , i will give u one of my twinks FREE lol :|
Old 06/16/2010, 21:40   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
#Close
Closed Thread