Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT for Mage Gaihon 50+

Discussion on WTT for Mage Gaihon 50+ within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT for Mage Gaihon 50+

i would like it to be lvl 50 plus, preferably not poor gold wise, atleast 100m, and enough wc for orb of origin in case i need to reset the skills to my liking. Good armor for the class and uniques, if no uniques some realm parts could make up for it.

Screen shots of all inv slots, bank, skill build, etc needed also. My account has 2 baroms a kark and a shuta, elite armors, and very good weapon unique all lvl 3 attack stones.

ill be checking this periodically and i hope i can come to a compromise with some 1.

Also on this account is lvl 23 elementalist and lvl 21 archer with all stoned equips and weps to make it to lvl 40 so that you can get some free uniques if u want it on archon.

screen shots of everything i own and stats etc etc. also has 500 unused wc so u can reset all skill if u want. and a nice load if toas and lens to =] theres a 10 day toa and 3 day toa in the mix of on off toas.

if no 1 has a mage to trade ill accept a good PVE sorceror
Old 04/06/2010, 11:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
cover up the name lol?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl 50+ Zerk On Gaihon
08/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
closed...
WTS Archer lvl 50 Gaihon and Unique
05/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
have a lvl 50 Archer for sale it has a bits of cc left, also a 27 ranger and 34 mage on same account (will get some screenshots for anyone interested) taking offers for it, money or ingame gold/uniques also have Pargon Ring for sale, with stam lvl 3
Wts Sorc 91+ Gaihon
05/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Hi , want to sell sorc 91+ , good reputation , not rogue , full poison. Price starts from 300 Euro. here are some screns : http://i41.tinypic.com/4v075t.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/30afbsj.jpg I accept only paypal , PM me for more info.
Want to Sell lvl 85 Ranger Gaihon
12/08/2008 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Good Stuff , 1k CC, 100000k gold. No decide price for moment, make offer
WTS LVL 56 KNIGHT [GAIHON]
04/26/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Contact me via personal message, email, msn or post a reply. I can send you screenshots to proof what stuff I have. Rare items: - 30000 chantra credits left (value = +- €60). - full unique armor, fully upgraded with reïnforcement potions, elemental stones and prayer stones. - BLOCK +5% boots (!) - lvl 51 black mount (horse) with ligtht armour - Complete strong player versus environement build including amaizing buffs and skills. - 10 million gold - member of Infinity, one of...