Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ON BRUM/GAIA

Discussion on WTB ON BRUM/GAIA within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ON BRUM/GAIA

Hey,

I'd like to buy a blode and a pargon on this server as soon as possible...

Pm me your offer thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb a old guild on Brum& gaia
07/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
i give for a old guild shuta in scrolls its near to 5-7 scrolls worth and a barom with 9% resistance stone 4-6 scrolls total near to 160 dollars and maybe i can add lil more :PP pm me pls with seriusly offers scammers leave the topic pls !!!
[Brum/Gaia] WTS/WTT Ele
03/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hiho @ all! :mofo: So i decided to sell or trade my nice lil ele. Got 2 empty Shutas + some nice things and no realms :( Trade only with veryfied Paypal user. Im also trading the ele for some higher accounts without any uniqs :) (with a middleman) Chek it out!
120$ [Brum/Gaia]
02/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Biglos lv6 wings Kark lv3 black wings Pargon stam Release stam Flying ring stam.
WTT archer on gaia/brum
01/22/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Wtt my lvl 80 archer with ice helm,psn garb,unik gloves 6% skill cast,biglos,trans ring with resistance 5%,schocker neck,8k lens for other chars lvl 71 +
Gaia/Brum
01/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Since those 2 servers will be merged i am looking for x2 casting rings 4% or more. So hit me up with a pm if you got 1 or more and with the price ;) Cheers. Edit: Necky's are welcome as well :D