Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EVE ARCHER WITH SHUTA AND BIGLOS ( not bound )

Discussion on EVE ARCHER WITH SHUTA AND BIGLOS ( not bound ) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking EVE ARCHER WITH SHUTA AND BIGLOS ( not bound )

hi i will trade my archer lvl61 with shuta with resi 15% and biglos with lvl4 death wings not bound and skill cast ring 5% lithing armpads and amazing eq for a lvl80+ knight or zerk the archer have the cc item to change the name and 500+cc and some used cc for question or screens send me a pm
i trade only for knight or zerk 80+ or 76+ with nice stuff realm or something and i can trade the rings and necks without the archer offers pls but only knight or zerk on all servers
Old 01/19/2010, 10:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU3] WTS SHUTA [0/2] and biglos for cc
09/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
topic says all :P pm me with ur offer :P i have allready a scroll :P shuta is with 10% xp and drop btw :D
Selling Level 55 Archer + Bound Biglos For Level 55+ Sorc
03/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling a level 55 archer named goochkgb it has a bound biglos droped in webzen, im trading it for a level 55 archer i'll upload SS Of the bound biglos on the archer. any questions pm me
WTS lvl 79 knight with bound shuta ohkeros and karkaen, 85 ranger on same account.EU2
03/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Hi. I want to sell 1 account with a few characters on. A lvl 79 knight, 66 ranger and 85 ranger in EU2 server A lvl 55 ranger in EU3 red rogue 400+ vp. The knight: lvl 79 and 20% Shuta bound with ashtal
WTT shuta + biglos for acc
02/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna trade my shuta (ashtal stone) + biglos lvl 3 wings for an 80+ acc. No matter wich class. Im slowly quitting archlord so i wanna have some fun with a high lvl char. I have also a shuta with 7%phys resi for trade. Pm me for screens or questions thx! We can trade with a middleman like minera, hexer or zoomx etc.
[CYRIPUS] WTS Shuta, Biglos ...
06/19/2009 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Wts on Cyripus : Shuta > Stamina lvl 3 - Starting Price - 90 Euro - Biglos > Stamina lvl 3 - Starting Price - 30 Euro - Uniqs are on Cyripus server... please p.m me for offers... As u can all see i am +9 rated here on e*pvp ... that means that i got happy customers