Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Pargon,Biglos .. on Evangarda

Discussion on WTS Pargon,Biglos .. on Evangarda within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Pargon,Biglos .. on Evangarda

Hi Everyone again .. This part I want to sell Uniqies without of character =)

Pargon(stamin lv3) 35€

Biglos(lv3 Lord Wings) 35€

Ohkeros(empty) 25€

Logo(stamina lv3) 20€
Old 01/14/2010, 17:39   #2

bumpp
Old 01/15/2010, 11:53   #3

Old 01/15/2010, 19:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that prices r cool I think
Old 01/16/2010, 00:48   #5

thx again bro
Old 01/16/2010, 17:10   #6

bumps
Old 01/21/2010, 01:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool unis on evengarda

hey im interested in all of these unbounded uniques.

what kind of price in american dollars would you give me on the bunch so that you can get rid of them before they bind them all up as if its a fair price I could maybe take them all ? i know that they were supposed to bind all uniques down with the last patch but i think we may still have time....

sorry but i dont understand that currency symbol you are using as im in USA we only use american dollars..

Id like to have some as im out of the lvl range to farm most of them now on my ele. and now that theyre bound i cant ever hope to get for her.

i tried the legit way and stayed the same lvl for many many many many months spending a fortune in ccs for lucky items trying to get even a blode w no luck.

so if your prices are right maybe it will be cheaper for me to buy them straight out with cash, so i can continue to lvl instead of staying stuck on lvl 57 forever.

i probably could have been lvl 90 by now ive farmed so long and all a waste of time and money....webzen sux worse than CM for drops !

ive spent so much cc to farm with so called lucky garbage and i am convinced its useless and a scam by webzen to suck up our ccs.

i have heaven luck tailsmin, 15% boot stone,3% drop glove and fortune neck that gets me white label junk that dont even sell for enough to cover my repots!!

im sick of it and i moved to the new server.

I miss my ele tho and spent alot of cash on her so if i can get her a few unis i can take her out and play her again instead of flushing my money down the toilet buying cc items to get **** drops.

i have in game ccs also in eva if youd prefer in game cc items for trading for something in game and i also have paypal.

thx for posting and let me know what you have left and what youd take for them seperately,and also a price if I were to buy them all, as ive been looking for reasonably priced unbounded uniques esp blode paragon and ele/mg/sorc uniques...thx night stalker
Old 01/21/2010, 02:23   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wtf?
Old 01/21/2010, 17:13   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ Stalker The prices are very decent already... even if you were to take all of them, it'd be a steal at that pice