Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hestia (Royal,Inf,Ulti)

Discussion on Hestia (Royal,Inf,Ulti) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hestia (Royal,Inf,Ulti)

WTT 1x Hestia (Royal,Inf,Ulti)
to x2 Ediolon rings (10%/Ulti/Might or Stam)

Trade will be done as follows. You trade first Eidolon ring, I accept. 2nd trade I put my hestia to YOUR Eidolon ring. And trade is done. If you don't like or agree with my methods don't message me and waste time. If you do, message me and we can trade asap.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS HESTIA NECK WITH ROYAL URZARK
04/27/2013 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
as the title say wts hestia 3/3 royal +stam6+phoenix wings .. accepting paypal w me offers bump
[Buying] Hestia 3/3 with Royal [URZARK-EU3]
04/27/2013 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, like title :) best would be wings,royal and stam :) wisper me ur price
[GAIAHON] WTB Hestia w/ Royal Cloak ^.^
03/15/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am looking to buy a Hestia with a Royal Cloak, I pay with paypal OR gold - your choice ^.^ Also if you have any of the Following items for sale, please do inform me ^.^ -Armor of Marin (Lvl 90 HH Archer) -Cap Of Marin (Lvl 90 HH Archer) -Cap of Balakas (Archer Ice Cap) -Intel Shuta -All learned Skills + 1 Bow ^.^
ZIAN WTB hestia with royal
03/02/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, im looking to buy a hestia necklace with royal cloak on zian for € just send me your price and we can discuss. ty bump
URZARK WTS HESTIA 3/3 Royal
02/02/2013 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
as the title says I sell hestia 3/3 2x stamina lvl 6+royal cloak for Items in game. Lets start the price with 2 Gold tickets. So dont offer me less than 2 GT. IF you are ready to pay 2gt+3sc we can trade now. thx razor