Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brumhart WTS Zerker lvl 77, ele lvl 71, ele lvl 68

Discussion on Brumhart WTS Zerker lvl 77, ele lvl 71, ele lvl 68 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Brumhart WTS Zerker lvl 77, ele lvl 71, ele lvl 68

Hi, the zerker have ice cap and poison boots, the ele lvl 71 got poison gloves and 41 vp, and the 68 one no realm pieces, but some stones and few reinfor. All are in separate accounts.

Accepting trades for lvl 80+ with realm chest/gloves, especially knight zerker mage archer.

Make ur offers, thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LVL 75 ZERKER AND 63 ELE ON BRUMHART
06/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
I want to trade my 75 zerker and 64 ele on brumhart for 1 shuta or 1 blode or pargon and biglos. The zerker has almost a full set of ice gear all he needs is his top. The ele has top of the line uniques.Both are skilled out very nicely. Both accounts will come with cc items and some cc credits no much but a few. Both accounts are in one of the tops guilds on the server and i will withdraw them before the trade. The toons are now 76 and 64
WTT LVL 75 ZERKER AND 63 ELE ON BRUMHART
05/25/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
I want to trade my 75 zerker and 63 ele on brumhart for 1 shuta or pargon and biglos The zerker has almost a full set of ice gear all he needs is his top. The ele has top of the line uniques.Both are skilled out very nicely. Both accounts will come with cc items and some cc credits no much but a few. Both accounts are in one of the tops guilds on the server and i will withdraw them before the trade.
wts lvl 8X zerker on brumhart
10/24/2008 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
selling lvl 8X zerker on brumhart. all three characters on the account are fully equipped with a weapon and full armor. on the account is a lvl 8X zerker, 5X knight, and 3X hunter. asking for $500. send me messages for any offers. http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/frumthaso uf/8X%20zerker%20account/8Xzerkeraccount.jpg http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/frumthaso uf/8X%20zerker%20account/8Xzerkerblunt.jpg...
WTT/WTS lvl 55 Zerker Brumhart
05/01/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
As title... pm me for info.I have to check my char for items.. havent played my char for long time... Pm me Edit: no hunters,eles,mages
WTT 51 lvl ele and 45 lvl orc Zerker Brumhart
11/27/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
As the title says i want to trade those two accounts with a mage or sorc 44-5x lvl Brumhart Server... pm or post here ... and sry for the spam Oh i have a 52 archer at Gaiahon if u interested ... but i want mage or Sorc only at Brumhart server