Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account

Discussion on Selling 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account

Hi as you all know Archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far it seems fine, but i cannot find the time between school and work to play anymore. I signed on recently and bought some cc to play with on the archer which consists of 25k lense 1 stack of xl giants and other cc not so important, the sorc also has about 5k lense on him. Since I do not play much anymore I decided i should just sell my account instead of letting it sit around and going to waste. I will send screen shots of all of the characters armor and rings and talk about payment options in a PM. Here is what the account have for gear and rings

Archer- Gear-
Riley Armor, Riley Greave, Riley cap, Noviel Gloves, Noviel Boots, also Balakas cap, Noviel armor, Noviel cap, he has a webzen 85 bow i will send in screens
Archer- Rings- 1 Gadious, 1 Shuta and 1 Luke.

Sorc - Gear- Menta cap, Menta Boots, lighting bottoms, Ice top. no wepon.
Sorc- Rings/Neck- Luke Gadious.

The account has 600million gold and much more if items where sold such as some of the stones/gear etc.
I would like to start the price of the account at 150$ and sale will go to top bid or I will sell without bidding for 300$.

Thanks =)
Old 11/21/2009, 03:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

server?
Old 11/22/2009, 05:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebomb View Post
Hi as you all know Archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far it seems fine, but i cannot find the time between school and work to play anymore. I signed on recently and bought some cc to play with on the archer which consists of 25k lense 1 stack of xl giants and other cc not so important, the sorc also has about 5k lense on him. Since I do not play much anymore I decided i should just sell my account instead of letting it sit around and going to waste. I will send screen shots of all of the characters armor and rings and talk about payment options in a PM. Here is what the account have for gear and rings

Archer- Gear-
Riley Armor, Riley Greave, Riley cap, Noviel Gloves, Noviel Boots, also Balakas cap, Noviel armor, Noviel cap, he has a webzen 85 bow i will send in screens
Archer- Rings- 1 Gadious, 1 Shuta and 1 Luke.

Sorc - Gear- Menta cap, Menta Boots, lighting bottoms, Ice top. no wepon.
Sorc- Rings/Neck- Luke Gadious.

The account has 600million gold and much more if items where sold such as some of the stones/gear etc.
I would like to start the price of the account at 150$ and sale will go to top bid or I will sell without bidding for 300$.

Thanks =)
what sever ?