Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Level 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account

Discussion on WTS Level 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Level 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account

hi all again, i am selling my 8x archer with an 8x sorc on the account as well, i havent played archlord in months i cant find the time between college and work and it just dosent interest me anymore, the archer also has 25k lense 5 xl giants and other cc items from webzen, full riley and almost full noviel. i was hopeing to get over 150$ because of the cc already on it the shuta and the levels, not including the time i put into it. if someone is interested send me a PM and we will talk about everything else you need to know such as payment options, screen shots and details.

thanks =)
Old 11/15/2009, 23:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

server ?
Old 11/16/2009, 03:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llebelknit View Post
server ?
Gaihon I think . . . .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LV 92 ARCHER AND 85 SORC SAME ACCOUNT SALE!
04/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
this is a listing of my 92 archer on europe surver Gaiahon, this account includes the 92 archer, an 85 sorc, and a lower lv swash, i am selling the account because i need the money and quick and since i stopped playing about 2 months ago i have no need for the account to sit and rott. send me a pm and your email address and i will send all the screen shots within a few days. There are a few screen shots here but for the rest Send me a PM with your EMAIL address, thanks=) Archer Lv.92...
Selling A Level 83 Archer For A 78+ Sorc
04/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Alright well im selling a level 83 Archer it has alot of CC some uniques and im trading it for a 78+ sorc or i'll sell it for $ pm me your offers. Im also taking 80+ knights. ty pm me. http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/tnt4/W.j pg http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/tnt4/ss- 1.jpg
Selling Level 55 Archer + Bound Biglos For Level 55+ Sorc
03/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling a level 55 archer named goochkgb it has a bound biglos droped in webzen, im trading it for a level 55 archer i'll upload SS Of the bound biglos on the archer. any questions pm me
Selling 8x Archer with 8x Sorc on same account
11/22/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hi as you all know Archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far it seems fine, but i cannot find the time between school and work to play anymore. I signed on recently and bought some cc to play with on the archer which consists of 25k lense 1 stack of xl giants and other cc not so important, the sorc also has about 5k lense on him. Since I do not play much anymore I decided i should just sell my account instead of letting it sit around and going to waste. I will send screen shots of all...
***Selling level 87 RS account for level 43+ Archlord Archer Account on Evengarda****
07/02/2008 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
The Title says it all. Im selling my level 87 RS account with member items in bank and in hand, full rune, a couple mil and lots of other minor stuff. It has really good stats { look up Saniko5}. I am looking for a Archlord account that is Knight, Archer or Mage on EVENGARDA. It does not need to have money, cc , or items. Just a nice level account. Email me at [email protected] or pm me , or post here and tell me your email so i can email you.