Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS for € Or WTT For Unique, acc lvl 73 ranger - 47 archer

Discussion on WTS for € Or WTT For Unique, acc lvl 73 ranger - 47 archer within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS for € Or WTT For Unique, acc lvl 73 ranger - 47 archer

The ranger is rogue atm, but I am farming letters.
It has poison boots, ice chestpiece, lightening leggings, and other nice armor.
I sell the account without uniques because I use these at my low lvl now.
I had my 500 free cc from transfer + CC itiems from the event NPC to reach lvl 60+

the account has also a lvl 47 archer, 28 sorc,(both with some free CC itiems)

I prefer trading my account for offrers like:
-Karkaen (infinity)
-blode + offer
-shuta + offer
-Luke (infinity) + offer..

But I can also sell for real money (paypal)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 70+ RANGER OR ARCHER
04/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Any server Ranger or Archer 70+ pm me info and must come with email.
[EVE] WTT lvl 6x Ranger for archer
01/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
i have a lvl 6x ranger....with no realm its rouge lvl 2 it has not been transferd yet all i have is the transfer key and i would like to trade it for an archer lvl 6x on eve/cyp server Pm me offers :) i Also have a lvl 5X ranger and 4X archer on an account the ranger has 48 vps and 3 peaces of realm ( top.bottom, hairlace) light top rest is ice wanto trade it for lvl 6x archer aswell this one is already on an account Pm me offers please :)
WTS Archer lvl 50 Gaihon and Unique
05/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
have a lvl 50 Archer for sale it has a bits of cc left, also a 27 ranger and 34 mage on same account (will get some screenshots for anyone interested) taking offers for it, money or ingame gold/uniques also have Pargon Ring for sale, with stam lvl 3
WTB lvl 50+ archer and ranger (EVE)
02/05/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
i want to buy a lvl 50+archer up to lvl 68 and a ranger also up to lvl 68 on the evengarda server. pm me or send me and email with pics to [email protected]
WTB lvl 68 Ranger and/or lvl 62+ Archer (EVE)
12/27/2008 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, im looking to buy two accounts. One is a lvl 68 Ranger. Im not looking for cc or gold or GREAT armor/weapons. Also looking for an archer around lvl 62 or so. This one im not looking for ANYTHING really. heck, he could be naked if you have it that way. email me if you have either one and include pics and include your character name. i ask for this so you can send me a letter in game to: Knoxvilljr send email to [email protected] if you can help me:)