Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lvl 55 Archer With Biglos For 55+ Sorc

Discussion on WTT Lvl 55 Archer With Biglos For 55+ Sorc within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Lvl 55 Archer With Biglos For 55+ Sorc

Hey I Want to trade a level 55 archer with biglos and CC for a Level 55+ Sorc On Brumhart Server On Webzen. Add me on MSN Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DERIBELLE] WTT/WTS 61lvl sorc with blode, biglos and ice chest, bots
07/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi :mofo: Want to trade my sorc on Derribelle for HUNTER on ARCHON ore 2-3 scrolls on archon My char has 61 lvl +1 blode ring +1 biglos neckle +ice chest and boots +lots of cc items (eg toa boxes for 3kcc, pet lvl 6) + email goes with character Greetings
WTS [Derrible] lvl 6X Sorc blode, biglos, ice chest
07/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hi WTT account with email for reedem codes or blue scrolls on archon I've got sorc lvl 6x on derrible. 1 blode with stamina lvl3 1 biglos empty chest and boots ice realm and lot of cc items eg. toa boxe's (for 2,5 kcc), pet lvl6
WTS Biglos(+inf) Pargon & 76 Sorc - Evengarda
03/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Sold Thanks for interest -------------------------------- It’s been 3 or 4 months that i haven’t played Archlord. I want to sell my char and unique. Key features Lvl 76 sorc A lot of duped items
Selling Level 55 Archer + Bound Biglos For Level 55+ Sorc
03/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling a level 55 archer named goochkgb it has a bound biglos droped in webzen, im trading it for a level 55 archer i'll upload SS Of the bound biglos on the archer. any questions pm me
WTT lvl 70+ archer for lvl75+ bersk/mage/sorc/knight/archer(too)
06/23/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
as the title says>>>>i wont be posting any screens until i get a pm....:) keeping the gear and other stuff that i have in the account so not trading a empty account.....and i dont want a account with -something %........ Mage Or Archer is what i prefer the most but no moonelfs......