Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS Dupe Hack (Cyrip) 100% Working!

Discussion on WTT/WTS Dupe Hack (Cyrip) 100% Working! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT/WTS Dupe Hack (Cyrip) 100% Working!

Well title says all....I've been selling this hack for sometime now, and it works very well! Also got banned in-game for it because my stupid @ss made the same username in the Forums as the same as in archlord. Either way CM must have seen or some stupid fk must have SNITCHED.
Anyways selling it for uniques on Cyrip or lvl 50+ Chars...Pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2009, 17:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's blatantly obvious that people know who you are. You scammed me, your old best friend and you scammed Belliator, your new best friend. It's just that he's too stupid and nieve to realize it.

And about the snitching, I'm fairly certain that a few minutes after you made a thread trying to sell your rogue level 3 account someone else pointed out that you were Ducktapeownz. So don't you dare call me a "stupid fk". Looks like the joke is on you.

DO NOT BUY OR TRADE WITH THIS PERSON, HE WILL SCAM YOU FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2009, 20:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation DON'T TRUST THIS DuckTapeOwNz NOOB

NOOB GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SCAMS PPL IF U CAN'T SCAM IN CYRIPUS AND GAIAHON. U ALREADY WELL-KNOWN IN CYRIPUS FOR UR UGLIEST SCAMMING TACTICS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckTapeOwNz View Post
Well title says all....I've been selling this hack for sometime now, and it works very well! Also got banned in-game for it because my stupid @ss made the same username in the Forums as the same as in archlord. Either way CM must have seen or some stupid fk must have SNITCHED.
Anyways selling it for uniques on Cyrip or lvl 50+ Chars...Pm me