Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to get scammed? go ahead, fall for his jokes.

Discussion on want to get scammed? go ahead, fall for his jokes. within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/29/2009, 12:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
nvm
Old 06/29/2009, 13:52   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
This is a a picture that I think somewhat portrays this thread.

Old 06/29/2009, 14:17   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
FTW ? ^^
Old 07/01/2009, 07:06   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
EN VI EM ....... lolen

I'll just remind you people of something. Do you remember how this post started? First post? If you don't gottemans the emo cat was saying -PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD E*PVPERS. Then he kept on saying and messing....... Guess now who deleted his own thread posts not to get laid anymore.... i'll live you with the question.

Regards Jag
Old 07/01/2009, 10:16   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
This is a stupid thread..
There has been nothing acomplished apart from flames

This thread should have been closed when Emme said "I'll be the middleman for your trades"...this is because that sorts out any problems we will have with this "Bezerker189234473457346" or whatever he is called.
If he has alt accounts like acctrader (Which I don't belive, just an example) then it wont effect you ever again as long as you use a middleman.