Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience

Discussion on Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/01/2013, 02:26   #16

elite*gold: 6
Online Currently.

Message me on Skype at BigZuc0 or email at
Old 07/01/2013, 13:16   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Give us a valid proof that you can get an account unbanned and we'll use your service ;-)
Old 07/01/2013, 16:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mektheb View Post
Give us a valid proof that you can get an account unbanned and we'll use your service ;-)
So what, my vouches here, and all my other forums are not credible?

What is it that you want exactly?

I am new to this forum, and starting to get transactions processed... You don't need to believe it if you chose not to, but like I said.. I can provide you links too all my other forums while you wait for my feedback here to continue to come in.
Old 07/01/2013, 18:03   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirofl View Post
So what, my vouches here, and all my other forums are not credible?

What is it that you want exactly?

I am new to this forum, and starting to get transactions processed... You don't need to believe it if you chose not to, but like I said.. I can provide you links too all my other forums while you wait for my feedback here to continue to come in.
We need a VALID PROOF that you can SUCCES in UNBANNING an ARCHLORD ACCOUNT
Old 07/01/2013, 20:55   #20

Quote:
We need a VALID PROOF that you can SUCCES in UNBANNING an ARCHLORD ACCOUNT
Well, then quit trolling my thread and wait around for one...
Old 07/01/2013, 21:11   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
unban Hacheras on Archon and the fun will be on again (not my char tbh)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2013, 21:55   #22

Quote:
trolling? do a free unban and np anyone will believe you

now

you have NO PROOF AT ALL that you can do it
This will be my last response to you Mr. Troll.

You have 0 proof saying that I can't do it... I have been doing this on multiple sites for over two years now... I have vouches on all of those sites... I can PM anyone on any site to verify that is whom I am... I can submit all my information to an admin on this account so they can verify my method is Legit....

You can also... Wait for one of my customers to respond here... Gain some knowledge by viewing these other sites.... Quit acting as though I am doing anything wrong ( You never purchased my service, but you talk badly about it)...

Quit trolling the thread for no reason... I have not harmed anyone.. I am merely expanding my service. I have plenty of customers, and am no need of proving my legitimacy here just for you. I have been doing this too long, and have too many followers.

Enjoy your time forum troll...
Old 07/02/2013, 00:30   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
Problem is that Webzen doesn't respond to anyone, they now and then delete Posts in their official Forum that might raise questionable thoughts about themselves.
I personally doubt you have any recent experience with this Company, therefore paying you to unban a Webzen Account might be wasted money.

You want to sell your knowledge; proof of other Companies unbans just will not help us out with Webzen, that's he reason for the free unban request. Do it once so everybody can see that you CAN do it with this company.
This is not about trolling, this is about the safety of our own money.

Also I would like to request the links to the other pages/forums you mentioned. Thanks in advance!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2013, 02:42   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

we will wait .

fact is Webzen gives no respones to any1
fact is we all know webzen longer than u
fact is u r new here
fact is u being successful in other games from other companies DO NOT mean u can do it here
fact is once u get 1 account unbanned that we all know ie Harozrrs then i personally garantee u will will be swampped with clients wanting all their 10000+ VP toons unbanned

gl cause i got 1 ( 10k + VP toon )
Old 07/02/2013, 02:56   #25

As I have asked before, and I will ask again... You have every right to feel what you want... I am new to this site, but I am not new to this service at all...

Sit and wait. I do not work for free due to my already high volume client list. IF my service ever slows down, yes I do offer freebies/low cost Unbans, but for how many customers I currently have, I have NO reason what so ever to do a free Unban. Yes, it would give me more reputation, but I am gaining that on my own anyways.

I apologize if you don't like that answer, but please stop flooding my post with asking for a free unban. If you want to speak about that, you can PM me all you want.
Old 07/02/2013, 08:05   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

in real life we pay someone for the result of his work, not for him to start working...

links to other sites?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2013, 08:39   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
unban Hacheras on Archon and the fun will be on again (not my char tbh)
Who's banned? <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2013, 10:32   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U could unbann and change e-mail of vulnerable accounts until half year ago. Now Moderators stopped showing on forum for couple months and Webzen support is ZERO.

Still is only a single way to unbann ur accounts now. But I prefer to dont make it public, because only a couple of ppl would be able to use it.
Old 07/02/2013, 11:05   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,288
This game is dead and so is its support. Move on to another game, anything you're trying to pull off here will result in nothing more than a scam.

You completely ignored my previous message in this thread, which says enough about your intentions.
Old 07/02/2013, 11:18   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
You may only see us asking for a free unban but all we want is a PROOF that you can unban webzen accounts (Unban one of your banned webzen accounts if you have one, make a video, there's the proof you can work with webzen).
I'm sure you can do it on other games with different providers but you seem to ignore some facts and have less knowledge about business itself than I initially thought you had.

I'd recommend re-reading all the posts in this topic regarding the problem and stop being close minded to an idea that might benefit you.
Otherwise, gtfo I guess.