Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT]acc(items) on gaiahon(low lvl) FOR SJSRO acc!

Discussion on [WTT]acc(items) on gaiahon(low lvl) FOR SJSRO acc! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
[WTT]acc(items) on gaiahon(low lvl) FOR SJSRO acc!

yep its lvl 26 acc knight human.

it has lvl 1 wings i guess (invisible golden colored)
2 rare rings:
both name is "Ring of Transcendence"

one is with primary+8 and has +15 stamina stone in it
and other has +6 primary and has empty slot.

unique saw divider+5 (7/7)
has 7 inferno stones!

lvl 20 shield with block 13% + 1%block and 2x 4% block stones

21.8mil in cash atm, has alot of junk it could get up to +4mil or so.

yea well the skill reset isnt used

i know it sounds noobish acc, it actually is but all i need is higher lvl acc like 50+ or something OR SJSRO account with nice lvl and gear

PLEASE DONT SPAM ok??? LEAVE UR COMMENT TO URSELF! =] post only offers.

btw. im going to bed. In the morning will read the offers ( if there will be any xD)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL A LOT ITEMS AND ACC Archon/Gaiahon
06/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Sell all kind of Poision realm Armour any Classes on Archon 1 Scroll for trade 1 for Item (I have Scroll so in trade 2 x Marvel Scroll) or maybee for 1 PVP Package. Berserkerer Greaves Add +9 Resistence Chaotic one(Kildemoor) 1 Full Berserker with Poision Armour on Archon ( Shuta + Blode) LVL 41 at the same Acc is a ELE full realm on Gaiahon/Brumhart (no Uniques) Full Poision LVL 1 Archer Archon
WTT/WTS SJSRO ITEMS FOR SWSRO1 GOLD/ITEMS! ALSO WTS SWSRO CLEAN ACCOUNTS!
05/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am quitting SJSRO and moving to SWSRO1. I want to trade my gold/items for gold/items in SWSRO1. Or if just want to buy the account for US dollars($120 or offer) just email me at [email protected] or PM in SWSRO. SJSRO account details: IGN: MasterGIavie Lvl 100 FF Pure Str Glavier Full Sun+10 Set with Accessories too FB Sun+7 AND Sun+10 Glavie+dead rabbit+1bil gold and another 1bil worth of items in the storage Im either trading gold/items for SWSRO1 gold/items OR I will sell...
WTS Items/Gold on Gaiahon.
11/11/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Items~ odds are I can get you almost any item in game, Including Uniq's for the right price of course. ~~~~Ohk ring - x1~~~ €20 Gold~ Currently have around 2500m+ of gold 100m/€5 CC Items~ 6x 5000 lens~~ €7 for all 6 TRADE:
WTS CC items on 3 servers and account Gaiahon
06/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My story in Arch comin' to end. I try to sell all my items on all servers: Cyr: 8*lens 5000 Pack 3*toa 1 day angel wings lvl 1 judgement wings lvl 2 combi pots
WTB items or gold on gaiahon
07/14/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hello,i want to buy items or gold or lvl 50+. contact me : [email protected]