Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botftw.... SCAMMER Read PLZ

Discussion on Botftw.... SCAMMER Read PLZ within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botftw.... SCAMMER Read PLZ

well so i trusted this guy to powerlevel 1 of my accounts. This guys sent numurious pms to me saying that he was lvling it up. Really all he did was steal all my items and run off with them and not lvl me even 1 lvl. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT trade with this guy EVER. He will scam you like he did to me.
Old 05/30/2009, 15:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
lol...what items u give?
Old 05/30/2009, 15:53   #3

well he wanted to lvl fast so i trusted him and gave him my Pargon ring.... he said he would lvl character faster with it... also he stole all my cc and items on that account. 20k cc and very good items.. items amount up to around 1 billion or more at least... I WILL NEVER TRUST PEOPLE LIKE THAT AGAIN.... We all should be able to trust one another but i guess evil people still wonder around looking for a chance to strike..
Old 05/30/2009, 15:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
sorry but that was a bit stupid. i mean, why give a pargon if he was still lvl1 in the first place ow well. dont wanna be harsh but you learned your lesson. he had no feedback at all in BM
Old 05/30/2009, 16:02   #5

no not lvl 1. Lvl 69 was my character. Listen im in school right now so its hard for me to lvl up my account. He said he would lvl it for me. YES I UNDERSTAND HOW THIS SOUNDS STUPID. but im still just a kid learning from my mistakes. Obiviously this was a big mistake and now i will learn from it. I just dont want other people to make the same one i did. He said he would Powerlvl accounts also. I wasnt really going to let him but he tricked me into makeing it sound like it was real. Life will go on.
Old 05/30/2009, 16:04   #6

btw he had +2 in bm so i thought that was enough to trust.
Old 05/30/2009, 17:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u dont read the warning thread about botw?
Old 05/30/2009, 17:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ITs better bevor u make a trade ask some people from this forum for trustable person....and think about the trade 2 times and not 1.
Old 05/30/2009, 17:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can do 1 thing for sure , give his BM -1 so people will be safe.

Also One guy 2 days ago came and said botftw was in internet cafe and someone hacked his msn and elite pvp ers account.. bla bla
Old 05/30/2009, 17:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektoir02 View Post
You can do 1 thing for sure , give his BM -1 so people will be safe.

Also One guy 2 days ago came and said botftw was in internet cafe and someone hacked his msn and elite pvp ers account.. bla bla
i already traded him long before he posted that. I thought i could trust him with +2 bm. I was wrong. I will make sure only to deal with kids with 10 or more bm if im the one who is buying. You should do the same. Nowadays there are more scammers on this forum then non scammers.
Old 05/30/2009, 17:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker2424 View Post
u dont read the warning thread about botw?
already traded before he posted warnings.
Old 05/30/2009, 17:43   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So u had Pitch at this day;(

So u lost now all the Al thinks or have u another account?
Old 05/30/2009, 17:51   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker2424 View Post
So u had Pitch at this day;(

So u lost now all the Al thinks or have u another account?
i lost everything on the account bro.