Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DONT TRADE ANZURIA !

Discussion on DONT TRADE ANZURIA ! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down DONT TRADE ANZURIA !

MY APOLOGY ! OK I LOSE MY ACC. AND IT WAS NOT ANZURIA !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2013, 16:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8577
lol i trade with him too for times, i gave him first and after that i got scrolls, i can only say he's trusted.

u have proofs?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2013, 16:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post
lol i trade with him too for times, i gave him first and after that i got scrolls, i can only say he's trusted.

u have proofs?
Why the fck you need proff?I have proff: 1. I cant log on my Zerk,2. 3 of my m8 that are playing archlord have watched the trade. I dont give a damm if he is a thrusty guy , i know 1 thing HE SCAMED ME AND THATS ALL .
Old 03/29/2013, 17:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki1950 View Post
Why the fck you need proff?
1.Blackmarket rating: 48/0/1
2.it's the first time that anyone called him a scammer.
Old 03/29/2013, 17:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post
1.Blackmarket rating: 48/0/1
2.it's the first time that anyone called him a scammer.
He can make 40 acc on elite and put , some **** like , he is a thrusty guy,bla bla bla,i cant log in my char and thats all i know,and he SCAMED me and that's the true,cross my heart and hope to die if thats not the true.!
Old 03/29/2013, 17:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anzuria is a good trader. I have had many trades with him untill now and he was my MM few times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2013, 17:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haters gonna hate
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2013, 17:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire324 View Post
Anzuria is a good trader. I have had many trades with him untill now and he was my MM few times.
I dont know the guy,i just want my acc. back or i want what he should pay me,thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo11 View Post
haters gonna hate

LoL im not a hater , the guy scamed me all i want from him is my acc. back or to pay for it . Thats all. He scamed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03/29/2013, 17:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
Kiki, please tell me who you are and I'm sure we can figure stuff out.
I've got no clue what's going on tbh...

/edit: Also I can't find any messages going on between you and me, neither on epvp or on skype or even ingame as I don't know your ingame name OR your skype name.
Like you said before, you don't know me and I find it rude that you are actually serious about this.
I could just create a thread saying you are a scammer but I don't think that childish behaviour would be appropriate.
I will try and get in contact with the elitepvpers Team and see if they have logs of my Login-Time or IP Adress which will prove that we have never talked AND that I have not been online today.
Old 03/29/2013, 17:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
Kiki, please tell me who you are and I'm sure we can figure stuff out.
I've got no clue what's going on tbh...
Dont fck with me m8,i have a reply from you that,you would buy my zerk.I go On Archlord /scream Anzuria from elitepvpers /w me ! you /w me and you convinced me that i give you first the acc. i give you acc , e mail all , and see not a **** from payment.
Old 03/29/2013, 17:38   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I see it's turning out that your retardness and failing ability to be constructive and helpful on this matter will make clear that I did not scam you.
I never played with my elitepvpers name ingame (there is NO char called Anzuria) and if I whispered you then please tell me which character whispered you.
The only thing reasonable would be that you got tricked by some random guy preventing being me, which would make perfect sense considering you did trade an account for scrolls ingame.
Old 03/29/2013, 17:41   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Show proof Kiki or it never happened.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2013, 17:43   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay so I asked for your ingame nick and this was the response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki1950
Crofight3r
there is not on TBM becouse we did it on Game.
------
give me back my acc.!
I'm sick of that "Cro" in your name, it makes so obvious that it is the same person over and over again.
You might as well be Xuloh, the only one ever that gave me a negative feedback.
Old 03/29/2013, 17:45   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well people , i have known anzuria for around 3-4years , he was the guy who referred me to elitepvpers , i did like 20trades with him i went first then he some time well we never had troubles always good trades and fair and still i know he's trusted for 100% i would let him play my acc np . and i can confirm no one ones anzuria's ingame name only me bcs well we talk alot on skype and we are more then epvper traders to eachother . and why the hell would he /w u ingame? first check if he is anzuria -> ask if him can pm you on eppvers , if he did then proof! second never trade without trade request third anzuria will always offer if you need a MM ( he was MM for some trades of me to) and fouth who are you to say with no black markets that a guy trusted over epvpers by all members WITH 49+ black markets is a scammer? gl to you friend every one knows he didn't scam

and also , youre acc is created march 2013 then you don't even know anzuria ... again some one that has fun in calling high ranked traders a scammer ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2013, 17:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
Okay so I asked for your ingame nick and this was the response:

I'm sick of that "Cro" in your name, it makes so obvious that it is the same person over and over again.
You might as well be Xuloh, the only one ever that gave me a negative feedback.
Im not Xuloh,ok might be that some1 presented himself with your name on elitepvpers,ok np.And We are not the same person we are from Croatia,from the same city,from the same streat.Ok sry if i did something wrong,but you would do the same thing and all of you would do the same thing.
Closed Thread