Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Gracia] WTB SWASH HH

Discussion on [Gracia] WTB SWASH HH within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Gracia] WTB SWASH HH

WTB Lv 90 hh
HELM
BOOTS or GREAVES
WTS all for 1 sc + 150m or less (unless marked)
Bril Blode [0/1] 3 sc
Hunter arms +12 as
Hunter top [0/3] 12% sb
Blode [0/1]
True Ring of Lou Louen
Mage boots block 9% mov 8%
Guadius
Shocker
Swash bottoms 8% resistance
mage top 11% sb
Darilla
Assault Ring
Biglos
Ranger 3% cast [1/2] Ashtal
Zerk/Knight/Scion Poison top
pm me or /w R0cketknocker ingame

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Swash on Gracia
09/14/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hello i want to sell lvl 91 swash on Gracia server ring of Jorfina with ashtaal jacket of camian 11% skill block bonus and 4% convert with lvl 5 and lvl 4 stones scabbard of camian 12% resistance bonus with lvl 4 and lvl 5 stones gloves of camian 12%atack speed and atack rating bonus with lvl 4 and lvl 5 stones boots of camian 10% movement speed with lvl 3 stones brilliant luke with cloack got 55% xp
WTB SWASH/ELE(60-70) [GRACIA]
08/14/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i wtb char in Gracia I search swash/ele 60-70 with some cf and some uniques If u are interested pm me pd: i want acc with email(hotmail)
[Gracia] WTS lv 70 Swash
11/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
CHEAP!!!!! PRICE: $30 or 3k wc/ 3 scrolls Come with email!! Realms Full Cemus Jerman Gloves Others Free SKILL reset
GRACIA SWASH
10/20/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I SELL MY SWASH LVL 69 with 62 LVL 4 SERAZARAN PETS HE HAVE 2 BLODES AND KARKAEN SOME WC IN BAG SCREENS COMING LATER PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
WTS LVL 69 Swash on Gracia
07/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Sell my Swash LVL 69 on Gracia he have 64 lvl 4 pets for very fast lvl to high i sell it for some money or for high archer on Gracia here are screens from my sexy swash :) If i make a trade and the trade finished i give 1 Shuta Ring