Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taking Orders For New Toons!

Discussion on Taking Orders For New Toons! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Taking Orders For New Toons!

Want to start a new toon but don't want to deal with the headache of the low levels? This is for you....

I am willing to make toons up to level 50, Brumhart only, for a price. Will accept in game gold, unique accessories, chantra, or real life $$ as payment. The toon will take about 2 weeks (work load depending) to build up. If you are interested in taking this offer please PM me name of toon you desire, to be safe you may want to make sure the name isn't already taken by starting the toon on on an account and the deleting it, for the reason of you not being able to retake the toon as I build it I will make the account, you can pm me account name if you wish, and will send you the details upon completion. Also include the level, up to level 50, you desire the toon to be. You may also want to show me the build you desire using If you choose not to premake your build, your stuck with what I think the character needs, whether it be a pvp, pve, or hybrid build.

This is great for people looking for shuta, kark, blode farmers, pks, or a character you want to level up.

Payment will be made after completion of said character. This is a very legit business deal, I will send you screen shots of toon after it is built up to ensure you I am not just trying to scam you out of your hard earned money or items. I will even meet you in game to in fact show you your toon is real.

If this is something you are interested in, or have any questions, please PM and we will put this in work.

Thanks
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/26/2009, 00:09   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this guy is very trusty i know him. also, he takes the nice precautions to make sure you do not send your account info to rob you.

But, like he said this is good for when you level up your main toon but want a side toon ready for a certain project...
Old 03/26/2009, 00:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Nice idea, free bump for you ^^
Old 03/26/2009, 10:40   #4

Thanks and bump. The work has started.
Old 03/27/2009, 13:26   #5

.:B.:.U.:.M.:.P:.
Old 03/27/2009, 21:46   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

he has already begun a good deal. hes been working hard.

now, id like to say he only does 1 to 50 or so. if you would like to have it done farther pm me and ill do higher levels as long as you give me the time you want and the level. price will go from there as it takes cc then.

last, this is legit since we do not ask for any of your account info but to make it all for you from scratch

/bump and enjoy
Old 03/27/2009, 22:19   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wish i had the patience... Seems legit .. good luck
Old 03/27/2009, 22:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
seems ok, bump and good luck

off the record: 1,000
Old 03/28/2009, 00:55   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post
I wish i had the patience... Seems legit .. good luck
he did me up one. before he ever did this thread. i paid and he leveled was nice and all

and wtf is 1000 minera?
Old 03/28/2009, 00:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

posts XD
Old 03/28/2009, 01:36   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
he did me up one. before he ever did this thread. i paid and he leveled was nice and all

and wtf is 1000 minera?
Yes np for me.

Good luck maybe if noone trade me lvl 50 toon i can try but till then i will always have minera bumping my posts for me
Old 03/28/2009, 16:27   #12

I'll make you one up if you want bro, give me info you want and we'll set on price and other stuff. Jus lemme know. oh yea bump.
Old 03/28/2009, 17:13   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
posts XD
oh gratz man!
Old 03/28/2009, 17:15   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post
Yes np for me.

Good luck maybe if noone trade me lvl 50 toon i can try but till then i will always have minera bumping my posts for me
it would probably be easier to have him do you one. but seeing as you have no gold or items on brumhart it would be less of a chance to get the job done since other servers are no use to him.
Old 03/28/2009, 19:19   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its nice that poeple do this for a lot less then those sites...im already letting smoeone else doing me one on gaia ^^