Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU3 Pricecheck for the best sword lvl 92

Discussion on EU3 Pricecheck for the best sword lvl 92 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/31/2012, 16:37   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
for your next char :P? you'll definitely find someone who gives you a nice price cause crit classes got so much improvement with the rebalance
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2012, 18:49   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This sword worth gold ticket i sold mine 6crit 28damage all skill 5slots for 7scrolls
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2012, 19:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealArcher View Post
for your next char :P? you'll definitely find someone who gives you a nice price cause crit classes got so much improvement with the rebalance
probably for my bro knight if he play it again.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling> Sword 2/Sword of the New World Items (Bristia Server)
08/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Heya, everyone :D I've recently decided to migrate over to Orpesia instead of playing on Bristia - mainly because PvP isn't really my type of thing. So therefore, I have decided to put my items up for sale. Not my account, though, as my Orpesia one is connected to my Bristia. I am willing to sell everything on my account for $200, including the small stuff I didn't list, or Offer me. Link to pictures and item info: Selling> Sword2 Items on Bristia (NOT Account) « Feel free to send me a...
EU3 Pricecheck nice sword lvl 92
08/07/2012 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says its the pricecheck of this sword. If u are intrested pm me with ur offers. Server Urzark. http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1253/swordj.jpg
WANTED sword of the new world Sword 2 soho the fighter, asoka, valeria, raven
12/29/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
i'm looking to buy sword 2 opersia server characters stf or soho the fighter raven valeria asoka i'm looking for merc vet and up characters or cards price negotiable $ or in game gold items
WTS Elyos 50 Assassin Elite tribunus Sword + anuhart scale sword(Governor rank)
05/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Female Assassin on Elyos East Server Was #1 on the server in abyss ranking with 933k ap + , had governor title 3/5 miragent Have Anuhart Elite Scale Sword + Elite Tribunus Sword (933k ap + 93 golden medal sword) full PvP Accessories. 5m Kinah. 499 cooking 399 Alchemy