Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Accounts OR Gold on Evengarda!!!

Discussion on WTB Accounts OR Gold on Evengarda!!! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Accounts OR Gold on Evengarda!!!

Hey all
I trading accounts mainly from Runescape and Soldier Front for Gold OR an accoun on Evegarda. I am looking for archer accounts mainly, but anything else is fine.

Runescape- 2 Accounts that are both members.
1 Account is 87, guthix in bank, 500k, alots of member items, Saniko5.
2nd Account- levle 80, little less (150k), but has zammy, loads of member items, etc. - JianLinFeng

Soldier front i have accounts with Famas and Fr-f22

Dont hesitate to pm me! Even 20m to buy something is good!

Pm me if you interested!
Old 02/09/2009, 07:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly! View Post
Hey all
I trading accounts mainly from Runescape and Soldier Front for Gold OR an accoun on Evegarda. I am looking for archer accounts mainly, but anything else is fine.

Runescape- 2 Accounts that are both members.
1 Account is 87, guthix in bank, 500k, alots of member items, Saniko5.
2nd Account- levle 80, little less (150k), but has zammy, loads of member items, etc. - JianLinFeng

Soldier front i have accounts with Famas and Fr-f22

Dont hesitate to pm me! Even 20m to buy something is good!

Pm me if you interested!

according to this message it's clear that you are intrestead in archlords account and you also pmed me that you are intrestead in my 69 lvl zerck evengarda. Well if you still do cause i'm confused pm if you don't then let this be the last contact with you.
Old 02/09/2009, 13:58   #3

if you read my thread, im not giving other archlord accounts, real cash, or unique items.