Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account (2 servers)

Discussion on WTS Account (2 servers) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account with lots of cc (Brumhart & cyripus)

Cyripus Lvl 59 Sorcerer

His Storage

All the cc he got

BRUMHART LVL 36 RANGER

Her CC

Paypal or Moneybrookers
Old 12/26/2008, 19:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i buy your sorc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT | BB-Account [EU-Servers]
03/07/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, möchte hier nen BB-Account (Glamorgan/Midgard) mit nem Schami, Heiler und anderen Charakteren gegen einen Glamorgan/Albion-BB/Push-Account tauschen. I want to trade a BB-Account Glamo/Mid with both BB's (shaman and healer). I search for an Account on Glamo/Alb! Account must be on EU-servers! ICQ (221185260) or PN. MfG
Trading in Aion EU for WoW EU Account (no private servers)
10/19/2009 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello fellow E-pvpers, I'm trading in my Aion Account... its on an EU Server, LVL 21 Sorc and LVL 11 Assasin are on that Account.... Im willing to trade the Account in for a WoW Account (EU)... write me an email [email protected] with your offer... the aion account hasnt been billed yet, its still in the trial month (first month free) but i ust dont have the time to play aion... Hey liebe "mit e-pvpers" ich tausche hiermit meinen Aion Account... Er ist auf einem EU Server und hat einen...
WTS CC items on 3 servers and account Gaiahon
06/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My story in Arch comin' to end. I try to sell all my items on all servers: Cyr: 8*lens 5000 Pack 3*toa 1 day angel wings lvl 1 judgement wings lvl 2 combi pots
WTS 1 account 2 servers of characters
05/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 27 Replies
*UPDATE* 25$ u.s. gets my account. QUICK SALE NOW, i dont play it anymore. Completely ready to transfer, the account is yours to whoever wants it, and deposits 25$ to my paypal account. PM me and I will post here when it is sold. Details in the images, both belong all to same account, feel free to post offers publicly or pm, same for questions, thanks :D Charisma is up on most ;) there is lots more this and that stuff, and sell / auction stuff is currently listed that isnt shown either...
WTB WOW ACCOUNT 60-70 EU DE SERVERS
01/15/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hi leute ich suche einen wow acc lv 60-70 auf nen offi server biete dafür sro accs 68-70 oasis und persia oder gold oasis persia oder steam accs pn oder poste thx English