Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#WTB SCROLLS ON BRUMHART

Discussion on #WTB SCROLLS ON BRUMHART within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#WTB SCROLLS ON BRUMHART

Heya
I wanna buy many Scrolls on Brumhart
I pay with Paypal
NOW !!!!

up

up

bump
Old 06/12/2012, 13:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scrolls

i sell scrolls for paypal or paysafe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ACCOUNTS FOR SCROLLS ON BRUMHART
02/26/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hunter lvl 70 Cap os Taliran with stamina lvl 6 Armor of Gorgan extra sb 11% with lvl 5 stones(resis,cast,hp) Pants of shakran extra resis 12% stones with a new stone that gives defence +9 and resis +12% and skill block stone lvl 5 Boots of Vortok with ashtal and lvl 3 move speed Armpads of Gorgan extra 3% skill cast 0/0 Shuta ring with resis stone 7% Biglos with cloack lvl 3 and also a good weapon and alot of wp items :b ( have wings 11 hours left ) and 17k lens+ ^^
WTT SCROLLS FOR SCROLL [ARCHON->BRUMHART]
08/12/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
WTT 3 Scroll on Archon for 2 Scroll on Brumhart or WTS 3 Scroll on Archon for 500 mill gold on Brumhart or WTS 3 scroll on Archon for 15 $ via Paypal
WTT 5 Scrolls Brumhart to Gracia
04/19/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As the topic says, wanting to trade 5 scrolls on brumhart for 5 on gracia, or wp items of similar value. Fee free to offer me, im open to all offers! Thanks and will use MM :).
wts 5 scrolls on brumhart/gia
12/30/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
i want to sell 5 scrolls in one trade. for 45 usd via PAYPAL i can sell seperate but it will be 10 usd for each scroll. post your offers. we can use a middleman if you like.
WTS lvl 60 ele for scrolls or uniques server brumhart
11/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
on my acc is nothing special the ele have old cm armor and wep some bound wc items so only lvl 60 ele and lvl 29 sorc on same acc the acc comes with email offer me pls