Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Blode and Kara (G) Server

Discussion on WTB Blode and Kara (G) Server within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Blode and Kara (G) Server

WTB Blode and Kara PM me with price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB kara,blode,shuta,barom,pargon....(EVE)
03/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
WTB-->barom,shuta,pargon,blode,ohk Necks:neck of fortune,karakean,biglos,guird.... I pay via paypal and i pay GOOD!:handsdown:;) my MSN:[email protected]
kara lade bug
09/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
habe ein problem mir kara ich komme net rein bin admin,in einer gruppe hab das tor auf gemacht dann geh ich durch es kommt ganz kurz der ladebildschirm und er verschwindes sofort wider weis einer wie ich den bug beheben kann ??
Bug Kara Chess event
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Yesterday I was in Kara and was controlling the King and I Got Disconnected. When I logged back on i was out of the king and he was gone not dead just GONE. Then the game went on thew the whole instance never ending. Then the next day it was still going on. So if you wanna get your raid mad at chess control the king and disconnect yourself.
Kara Tür !?
07/04/2007 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
hi leute wenn man kara über den hintereingang betritt und dann in der instance drinne is kommt da ja sofort ne tür die verschlossen ist. kann man sich da irgentwie durchbuggen oder per modelchange irgentwas an der tür verändern damit man da durchkommt ? mfg nasty ;)
Kara exploit`[S]
04/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Huhu, habe nen Interessantes Video gefunden ;) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=43...4723 10373&hl=en Zeigt fast alle Kara bugs... also * Instanced Duskwood * Instanced Swamp o Sorrows * Instanced ZG * Nightbane's pre-flight location (before you trigger the event he chills in the hills. )