Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS URZARK

Discussion on WTS URZARK within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS URZARK

hi i want to sell my zerk lv 101, the zerk has glo shuta x2 and intel kark empty
top poison and cf realms with extra res, has salaz lv 4 x3, 15k lens+, some suits,
talismans. I sold all hh stuffs. PM me the zerk comes with e mail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Urzark]WTS/T 78 LvL Sorc for char on Zian or Urzark
01/07/2013 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
My sorc got the follows: Intelligent Shocker/Brilliant Shocker,Shuta Ring 5% resi,Karkaen Neck lv1 cloak,Full Poison set,some toa 35% 1 day,cc pots,2xlv4 sera (300%XP),2xdoggy lv4,tali of heavenly,nectars,many good true armors with email of course I accept offer in scrolls, gold or trade for 76lv+ Char with full realm,full +1 unique like 2 blode/shuta and 1 kark on Urzark or Zian server and with email of course ! Contact me on: MSN: [email protected] Skype: vigi.menyhart.gyula1
WTS on Urzark
03/29/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I would like to sell 2 Intel Blodes 1 Intel Kark Feel free to leave an asnwer or to PM meeeee :)
WTS/WTB Urzark
11/02/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTS: Sorc bg cap (ashtal) Sorc bg garb (lv 6 stoned) bril luke glour luke normal luke sorc cf bracers (3%cast, 2ashtal) scion posion armour (4slot, Lv 5 stoned)
WTS Urzark and WTT from Archon to Urzark
04/21/2011 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
WTS on Urzark Glor Luke necklace (this is not a crit necklace) has 11% lord wings in Brilliant Ohk ring Biglos necklace with black wings 11% mov speed in Brilliant luke necklace 4 slot poison armour for Ele (has level 3 stones in) 3 slot lighting sorc top (stones coming soon when servers are up) Deerwolf ele mount Helmet of Alph 2x2 200% ToA
[Urzark] WTB lvl 92 bow for ...?
02/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
yo i need a lvl 92 elite bow, with scions and GOOD green stats (all stats +1 ...) if its a nice bow, i offer more than 500m gold or much WC PM me with your screens